Is it possible to install and play with this mod AFTER the intro mission then?
I haven't played GooH just yet. I loved the mod for SR4, so it can only be awesome for SR4GooH, But if it removes some "essential" part of the game, then i don't see why i should add it until AFTER that mission... Unless that causes issues too :/
Yeah sure, but I don't see the point of doing this cause Fan of Saints removed something that wasn't essential and buggy . And you can create your character after this (or play as Gat or Kinzie if you want) .

Is it possible to install and play with this mod AFTER the intro mission then?
I haven't played GooH just yet. I loved the mod for SR4, so it can only be awesome for SR4GooH, But if it removes some "essential" part of the game, then i don't see why i should add it until AFTER that mission... Unless that causes issues too :/
Eh, what? o_O
There's no character creation in the game at all, it has been discovered and enabled by Erza Scarlet. He threw it into the first mission so you could create your own character before Gat spawns but that caused voice line issues so I got rid of this change. It can be enabled at any time via hotkey (you can find the full list of hotkeys in the OP).

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that if you used V1.0 or older, you'll need to remove 'mintro_modal.str2_pc' from your install folder before installing the latest version. Otherwise you'll experience weird ASM-related issues.

Last edited:
Ah, alright, thanks for the answer... but already complted the main story... saw the 5 different endings... super sort "expand-alone" version... fun, but short...
Mod wasn't even in the slightest needed XD

V1.0.2 has been uploaded to the OP! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Fire effects have been given a longer lifespan. This change has been ported from Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance.
  • Ported 'tweak_table' tweaks from Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance. It includes many tweaks to normal movement - you'll need them as the suppression grenades take away superpowers for quite long. Also, NPCs take much more damage from falling, or from getting hit by cars or other props.
  • All decals will now stay permanently. This feature has been ported from Flanua's Correct Decals for SR:TT, huge thanks to him! Car scratches are permanent too - if you want to disable them, find 'Metal_Scrape_Veh' entry in 'decal_info.xtbl' and set 'Preload' attribute to false. :)
  • Updated the uninstaller. It now also removes 'decal_info.xtbl'.

Last edited:
V1.0.3 has been released. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Completely reworked normal grenades for the demons add-on. Grenades will now disintegrate NPCs instead of gibbing them (I gave them Uriel's Edge matfx so it won't look the same as in SR IV version). Its name has also been changed to 'Satanic grenades for the demons add-on'.
I'm going to start working on major update for this mod on holiday, stay tuned! :D

S7vPruD.png

This made me laugh

love this thanks!! any way to use DarkAgent's Flight Mod with this too? his states it stalls less. i still stall easily w/ just 666

Back