1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rastaman289 & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod - 666 Edition

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Fan of Saints, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Remove all clothes from your character in Planet Zin menu.

2. Okay thanks I'll try that when i Next use my laptop thanks, for the help.

3. Fan of Saints

No problem. :)

4. rastaman289

rastaman289 Modding patch tester

You have to remove every clothing from the character first by using the Planet Zin hotkey .

5. Thanks Fan of Saints already told me and it worked but now another question popes in my head, what happens when i switch characters from Gat to Kinzi is it okay if I do that or should i wait. Thanks for the help everyone.

6. Fan of Saints

I wrote this in the OP already:

7. Is "Hell's Fury-Difficulty" Mod V2 in this mod or if there is a version in it is it version 1? Please can you add the mod.
    Oh can you Please Add My FAVORITE WEAPON THE 'Merica gun, And the blood sucker pack from sr3 that was my Favorite DLC from sr3.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  8. Fan of Saints

I might port some of its features if I start developing this mod but definitely not all of them. At the moment I'd recommend you this guide.
    I tried porting bloodsucker ability but it just didn't work, I think they cut it from the game completely.
    And about 'Merica, I'll do my best to port it if I start working on this mod sometime. :)

9. Thank you I really Appreciate All of your hard work.

10. Fan of Saints

Thanks! :)