Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

What is that?
I was very surprised too, this is from saints row wiki:

This variant is in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.

• No Weapons, 25% grime.
  • Decal: SWAT Stilwater
  • SWAT Blue Body
  • Water Bucket Gray interior, 60% Tint
This is used during "When Good Heists Go Bad".

Looks to be the same of the normal SWAT variant, aside of the interesting SWAT Stilwater decals
Obiously I can't be 100% sure it really exists since I have not written it
PS: oops I noticed I wrote Steelwater and not Stilwater in my first post, sorry LoL

Last edited:
PS: oops I noticed I wrote Steelwater and not Stilwater in my first post, sorry LoL
Well, at least you wrote it with one L, you're not a bitch unlike Volition (and High Voltage, they are responsible for this as well). :p
Volition doesn't give a fuck about Stilwater.png

Stilwater_billboard.png

Last edited:
Every car's .xtbl in misc_tables (without _cust of _veh), or simply look it up on the wikia.
Thanks a lot!
EDIT: look what I found in the file heli_fighter_03 (the Eagle)!:

<Slot>Decal 2</Slot>
<Component>SWAT Stilwater</Component>

This means the Stilwater variant exists!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how to unlock hi fauxhawk hairstyle? i've found it on unlockables.xtbl file, but seems to be related with silverlink stuff.
anyone?
Volition hasn't given permission to do anything with Silverlink-related things

I have a question when I enter my cheats it says it does not recognize the code how do I fix this

Did you extract cheats.xtbl from the archive and put it in your install folder with the game exe?

Hey I got a question. I play Saints Row 2 with the Gentlemen of the Row Mod and in the mod folder there is a mod for max. respect but how can i use this mod because its very annoying to collect respect before doing a mission

Back