Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

I tried again and nothing happens. I tried using the one that should give me money, but nothing happens at all. I did the 888813. is there something with the settings that I need to change or where do I go to put in the codes so that I know that they work?

Did you build it into a patch file?

how do I do that? I thought that the Create Custom GotR would do that

It does. I wanted to make sure you didn't just download the standalone version and try to put in the root of your sr2 install.

Are you 100% certain that you have the latest version of the mod, AND that you selected that option manually to build into the patch?

I am using Gentlemen of the Row v1.9.2. I did the Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat when I install the things into Saints Row 2

And did you browse to the Sandbox+ mod in the installer and select it before building your patch? It does not get built in by default.

I don't know if it did or not. how can I check to see if it is there or not?

Run the installer. It should have saved all of your previously selected options.

all the settings that I picked are still the same as I set them. the only thing that doesn't make since is that when I try doing the codes with the Sandbox+. I tried putting them in on the phone on the game and then I just tried using my keyboard numbers to put them in and they both don't work even when the Readme saying to use "888" and then the code

try using different combos of numbers, like 787 or something and see if that works. I find that using two numbers together (like 868 or 454) work rather than 888

all the settings that I picked are still the same as I set them. the only thing that doesn't make since is that when I try doing the codes with the Sandbox+. I tried putting them in on the phone on the game and then I just tried using my keyboard numbers to put them in and they both don't work even when the Readme saying to use "888" and then the code

You don't put the numbers in the phone. You do it in the open world itself.

Back