V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

This mod re-enables the cheats option in the hub but at the moment it disables stats but i'm working on fixing this. I have now fixed this issue.
Also this re-enabled the ability to use many of the stores including Image as Design, Planet Zin, Rusty's Needle and Rim Jobs(not working)
S76V6ny.jpg

5vGmlav.jpg

IZhDVCY.jpg

HcrjJAY.jpg

To access store menus use:
Rim Jobs, Crouch(Ctrl)+ left arrow key
Rusty's Needle, Crouch(Ctrl) + right arrow key
Image as Design, Crouch(Ctrl) + up arrow key
Let's Pretend, Crouch(Ctrl) + down arrow key

Unlock Infinite Sprint - runfast
Unlock Telekinesis - supertk
Unlock Stomp - superstomp
Unlock Blast - superblast
Unlock Buff - superbuff
Unlock Death From Above - superdfa
Disable Super Movement - nosupermove
Disable Super Powers - nosuperpowers
Elevator to Heaven - fryhole
Give $100,000 - cheese
Clear Notoriety - goodygoody
Player Vehicle Smash (any player car will crush other cars like a tank) - isquishyou
Repair current vehicle - repaircar
letsrock - Gives the following weapons (Gods Hammer, Energy Caster, Exodus 10, Ultor soulsweaper, Armchair-A-Geddon, Ark of the Covenant and the Umbral Rifle)
Give alien hover vehicle - givehovercar
Give alien hover tank - givehovertank
Give alien ufo - giveufo
Unlock all unlockables - unlockitall
Fast Forward - fastforward
Give XOR (alien hoverbike) - givetrouble
Give Monster Truck - givemonster
ASCII Mode - ascii
Disable Warden spawns - nowardens
Instant Warden Notoriety - instantwarden
Mascot Peds - mascot
Pimps and Hos Peds - hohoho (Causes Husks to not spawn)
Insane City - insanecity
Evil Cars - evilcars
Disable Glitch FX - noglitchcity
Big Head Mode - bigheadmode
Invincible Player Vehicle - vroom
You can also download and use IdolNinja's Additional Cheats for Saints Row IV to add a lot more cheats and also to make cheats not flag your gamesave.
Installation Instructions:

Step 1:
Place all files in
32-Bit:C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell
64-Bit:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell
Step 2:
When in-game go into your settings>controls and press F1 to reset controls and again in Set keys & buttons.
iUUn0Qw.jpg

q6wiPsO.jpg

P5kdNMT.jpg

yJlRffh.jpg

V1 changelog:
Replaced Stats with Extras option to enable cheats menu
V2 changelog:
Changed icon from Stats to Extras
Added Stats in Extras menu
V3 changelog: - for convenience i also bundled IdolNinja's Additional Cheats
Includes vehicle delivery and phone menu(trying to enable vehicle scanning)
At the moment the phone menu is a little buggy so if the menu gets stuck you will need to reload your save.
IMPORTANT.Use IdolNinja's additional cheats to add a vehicle to your garage first. e.g use cheat GivePony or else the menu will freeze.
Fixed in V4.
V4 changelog:
Includes many more menu options in the extras section of the hub(not all are fully working e.g camera doesn't exit properly)
Included unlockables.xtbl to provide you with something to put in the phone.
Vehicle scanning does work all you have to do is press 'N' and it will save your vehicle(no icon will appear on screen) Scanning the bear and calling it in means you will be stuck in the bear until it blows up.
V5 changelog:
Fixed a few bugs in the extras menu
Added key bindings to access stores(image as design, rusty's needle, Planet Zin and Rim Jobs(not working))
Rim Jobs, Crouch(Ctrl)+ left arrow key
Rusty's Needle, Crouch(Ctrl) + right arrow key
Image as Design, Crouch(Ctrl) + up arrow key
Let's Pretend, Crouch(Ctrl) + down arrow key
For those of you who play as Kinzie(or a female character) I've included another download that will not force you to play Gat in the Satan boss fight.(Satan boss fight edit)
V6 changelog:
Edited intro mission to allow player creation before you and Kinzie/Remote Player fall into hell.(Disables Gat/Kinzie dialogue during mission though. I will try all i can to fix this which will also mean you won't have to reload your save every time you edit your character to get the appropriate voice.)
Includes Satan mission edit as well (Doesn't force you to play as Gat in final boss fight)

Attachments

• Satan boss fight edit.zip
    299.4 KB · Views: 34,273
  • V6 - re-enabled cheats + menus.zip
    670.8 KB · Views: 53,003
Last edited:
Nice work!

Last edited:
This is perfect i'm gonna install it right now.

*EDIT* Just thought i would let you that the read-me says the root folder but i'm pretty sure you load mods out of the "mods" folder that installs with GOOH. could be wrong.

Last edited:
It would be a good idea to list each cheat in both the OP, and the readme so players won't have to dig through the table. :)

It would be a good idea to list each cheat in both the OP, and the readme so players won't have to dig through the table. :)
Yeah i will get a list of all the cheats just to see if there are any extra cheats added in this game as i'm sure all the cheats from SRIV work.

I may have found a way to enable the mysterious cheats like Golden Gun and Slo-mo. But I'm still working on it. Having a cheat menu will definitely help! Thanks!

I may have found a way to enable the mysterious cheats like Golden Gun and Slo-mo. But I'm still working on it. Having a cheat menu will definitely help! Thanks!
I haven't found any extra cheats in the cheats.xtbl so you can just get Golden Gun and Slow-mo from IdolNinja's Additional Cheats mod.

Back