NPC behaviour and spawn mod

If this was already covered in the 43 pages of posts please forgive me and just say it was and i'll read through it, but is there a way to remove in specific the question mark npc? I know saints row is now about crazy fun but if possible i'd like to exclude the floating question mark civvies from spawning- i think i'll save that for sr4 with it being in a simulation and all. Could anyone direct me on how to do this? Thanks- I'm thinking it's from this mod since i don't have any other npc mods installed, and didn't see any floating question marks on my vanilla playthrough- Apologies if it wasn't from this mod, in which case.... well i guess this post is a bit null then isn't it?

I'm unable to use the search function properly which was mentioned in detail how to operate on this very same thread page, please put my diaper on for me!!!
If you want to remove the question mark peds, edit spawn_info_groups and delete any entries of ped_questionmark or something similar.
thumbs-aloft.gif

Whoops, I forgot that I set it to private. Should be back to normal now.

Thanks "SF"( shitface ) for all your funtastic mods !:cool:
Looking at your modified code for this mod I learned a lot about editing the action node files and it inspired me to create a mod based on yours that enables the strippers and gimp girls to spawn dancing all over the city.

So therefore I respectfully request your permission to officially release this mod that is based on your NPC behaviour mod.:D
Of course props and credits to you shall be displayed in the associated readme.
Please let me know if this is allright with you.
Thank you.;)

Thanks "SF"( shitface ) for all your funtastic mods !:cool:
Looking at your modified code for this mod I learned a lot about editing the action node files and it inspired me to create a mod based on yours that enables the strippers and gimp girls to spawn dancing all over the city.

So therefore I respectfully request your permission to officially release this mod that is based on your NPC behaviour mod.:D
Of course props and credits to you shall be displayed in the associated readme.
Please let me know if this is allright with you.
Thank you.;)

Yeah, go ahead.

lol, I came here thinking the purple question mark was a static, marking a model that was missing, and that I had installed the mod wrong or something.

Fun mod btw, thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Back