NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Is it just me or is it impossible to complete snatch and trafficking mission with this mod?
Those two are already pretty difficult without this mod, the changes this mod makes to gangs and general AI behaviour just makes it more strenuous. My advice would be to turn on car/player invincibility while doing those missions (at least on medium-hard difficulties) to avoid yanking your hair out. Most difficulties with those activities are unfair because of how godamn braindead the AI is for getting into cars/following you so I don't feel too bad cheating.

Me: Get in the car!!!!
Hoe: *Starts dancing at the side of the road*
Me: Fuck you!!!!
*Launches airstrike*

Means Im gonna have to use a save game achievement unlocker cause the only reason Im playing this game again was to finish it up and clear out a bunch of stuff I didnt do last time. At least Im glad Im not the only one having issues with these missions. I could go and edit all the damage values for the gangs and give them dud weapons but I dont feel like doing that again, tedious enough the last time.

Hi, I want to use this mod with sandbox+ but which preload_anim.vpp_pc should I use? The one from this mod or the sandbox+?
Sorry if this has been addressed before.

Hi, I want to use this mod with sandbox+ but which preload_anim.vpp_pc should I use? The one from this mod or the sandbox+?
Sorry if this has been addressed before.

"NOTE: The preload_anim archive in this mod contains extra preload animations for follower carry, pony cart, and avatar walk/run. If you have shitface's npc behavior mod installed you can safely overwrite his preload_anim with this one since it contains all his stuff as well the new Sandbox anims."
-IdolNinja's readme located in the sandbox RAR.

PS-Click search, enter what you want to search then click "this thread only" then click the search button. It's been asked about 50 million times to be exact and noone reads the godamn thread or README files.

Last edited:
i'm in trouble.... I got the this mod and weapon re-balanced mod but i saw both of them have a preload_items. Is there a way to merge them? If so how?

Back