Wear simulation clothing while on ship

This is my first mod that allows the player to wear their clothing from the simulation on the ship.
fswuWng.jpg

Place both files(game_lib.lua and sr3_city.lua) in the Saints Row IV Directory.
If you are using IdolNinja's Sandbox+ then download the Sandbox+ Patch.
If you are using IdolNinja's Sandbox+ and How the Saints Save Christmas dlc then download the how the saints save christmas + sandbox+ patch.
And for people who just use the dlc download the how the saints save christmas patch.

Attachments

• Simulation Clothing.zip
    46.5 KB · Views: 17,227
  • how the saints save christmas patch.zip
    46.9 KB · Views: 8,182
  • how the saints save christmas + sandbox+ patch.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 3,781
  • Sandbox+ patch.zip
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,786
Last edited:
Awesome! Got really tired of that space suit. Wish they would give you a choise of different spacesuits though.

Just a quick note, this mod will break or get broke by Sandbox+ unless the user merges the sr3_city.lua from this mod into the sr3_city.lua for Sandbox+. Once merged, both work as intended.

Just a quick note, this mod will break or get broke by Sandbox+ unless the user merges the sr3_city.lua from this mod into the sr3_city.lua for Sandbox+. Once merged, both work as intended.
I don't have Sandbox+ but i will try and make a compatibility patch.

EDIT: when i put the code into IdolNinjas sr3_city.lua the player becomes naked on the ship instead of keeping their current outfit.
EDIT: nevermind i fixed it.

Last edited:
Ok seriously this is a mod that should of been in the game from day one what I find strange is where are all you mysteries modders comeing from that are releasing mods on stuff we thought that wasn't possible.

Back