Alternate Character Customization

Oh, sorry, I'm not getting crashes, I had already read and did the Stream2Update. The problem is if I use the freckle's mod is that then all the naughty bits disappear or just the same color as the rest of the skin. I believe the problem is that they both use Default female diffuse.str2_pc. I was wondering if there was an easy way to combine them? I'm not really familiar with modding saints 4.

Oh, sorry, I'm not getting crashes, I had already read and did the Stream2Update. The problem is if I use the freckle's mod is that then all the naughty bits disappear or just the same color as the rest of the skin. I believe the problem is that they both use Default female diffuse.str2_pc. I was wondering if there was an easy way to combine them? I'm not really familiar with modding saints 4.
In that case you have to unpack the archives and the convert the files in it to .DDS (only gpeg/cpeg or cvbm/gvbm, using the SR:TT texture utilities (also works for SRIV)), then you have to photoshop one in another, convert the .DDS files back to their formers, and those back into the str2 archive. Once you've done all that, you have to update the assembler file (asm_pc) again with the Stream2Update program.

In that case you have to unpack the archives and the convert the files in it to .DDS (only gpeg/cpeg or cvbm/gvbm, using the SR:TT texture utilities (also works for SRIV)), then you have to photoshop one in another, convert the .DDS files back to their formers, and those back into the str2 archive. Once you've done all that, you have to update the assembler file (asm_pc) again with the Stream2Update program.

Something that is beyond my ability as I was beginning to suspect. Thank you for the quick replies though.

Ragnin, I had the same issue with the Sexy Stockings and Lingerie mod in SR3 (and now in SR4). That mod also uses the Default female diffuse.str2_pc. I actually tried photoshopping the two together (got both the files unpacked and converted into .DDS files and everything) but my photoshop skills were not up to the challenge and I had to give up. So my Boss either gets freckle or sexy seemed nylons.

Hello Jedi, I enjoyed your mod, but was using the mod langeries and I could not use because of the incompatibility of files. I used the lingerie "tekken anna black". If you can modify your files so that no more incompatibility or modifies them now add the lingerie, I will be very grateful! sorry my english.

yeah i get the same "smooth no detail" thing, even after running the asm tool. before i spend alot more time trying to mess w/ this, does anyone even have a pic of this freckled bitch skin? i checked the original STT thread and don't see any. i honestly don't know what it looks like. i even tried to just install this mod that's in this thread, as is, overwriting the nude stuff. i just wanted to see what it looked like so i could determine if i wanted to pursue getting it all to work together. but i still couldn't find it. is it a tattoo? an option at the plastic surgeon?

here is a pic of the skin.

*edit* Changed out the pic for one with a bra since this isn't the adult section. Though under that bra is just flesh colored bumps instead of nips.

Attachments

• 2014-01-23_00006.jpg
    2014-01-23_00006.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,735
Last edited:
here is a pic of the skin.

*edit* Changed out the pic for one with a bra since this isn't the adult section. Though under that bra is just flesh colored bumps instead of nips.
ah! looks very nice. thank you. so to get that skin, we gotta loose the nude details. shame! does that freckled skin effect the face too? kinda looks like your face frecks are more defined
well this sucks because i just found out how to get defined musculature on a skinny body, but using the freckled bitch looses me the nude stuff AND that musculature. grr

ah! looks very nice. thank you. so to get that skin, we gotta loose the nude details. shame! does that freckled skin effect the face too? kinda looks like your face frecks are more defined
well this sucks because i just found out how to get defined musculature on a skinny body, but using the freckled bitch looses me the nude stuff AND that musculature. grr

Ya, it effects the face as well. Even works pretty well with other skin colors too. But ya, without someone who can photoshop the stuff together you have to make choices. I use the freckle because my character is usually wearing cloths so the nude loss is not a big deal. The musculature sounds interesting. But I love freckles so much. If only there was a way to shrink a character permanently as well.

Back