Alternate Character Customization

stockings- and lingerie-tattoos the most important thing everything else istn't needed. So if you could it would be great to make version just with the stockings- and lingerie-tattoos.

cheers

yo i started up sr4 around maybe 20-30 minutes ago and there's literally just a long ass infinite loading screen. I haven't even entered the world yet like, I just clicked "continue" on the menu and the infinite loading screen just went on and on. i tried backing up the file too but i got lazy and i don't like going into my computer crap because im hella basic. what now?

yo i started up sr4 around maybe 20-30 minutes ago and there's literally just a long ass infinite loading screen. I haven't even entered the world yet like, I just clicked "continue" on the menu and the infinite loading screen just went on and on. i tried backing up the file too but i got lazy and i don't like going into my computer crap because im hella basic. what now?
Update your assembler files with Stream2Update from Minimaul's tools.

Just wanted to add that after some troubleshooting this is indeed the cause of crashing for me, mainly using some of the bigname mods as well as the nude mod which may be interfering with this one. Hoping for a Gentlemen of the Matrix or whatever the hell Idol would call it for this game and maybe you can snatch some of that code off him or integrate your mod from SRTT into this game as well, packaging all my mods into the two patch files worked flawlessly for me but I suppose I'll just roll without the cool tattoos/stockings/freckles this time around.

Here's to hoping you get this thing up and running 100% one day man, I really loved the tats and stuff in SRTT.

To anyone looking for the stockings and shit--theres an excellent stocking mod in the adult corner, check releases for this game. Enjoy! (make sure to read the thread for specifics on compatibility with the nude mods)

To anyone looking for the stockings and shit--theres an excellent stocking mod in the adult corner, check releases for this game. Enjoy! (make sure to read the thread for specifics on compatibility with the nude mods)

Apologies in advance, but would have happen to have a link handy? I've been looking around in the releases section and have been unable to find anything about an adult corner.

Apologies in advance, but would have happen to have a link handy? I've been looking around in the releases section and have been unable to find anything about an adult corner.
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...gs-and-lingerie-skins-for-saints-row-iv.3931/
For future reference you can click "views" to sort by the most popular mods on any release subforum. Also make sure if you use a nude mod to read the post intensely for instructions on how to use it with it.

That skin mod is pretty nice, but it is very limited in options and also has the disadvantage that you have to shut off the game, look at the chart, change the texture manually and then restart again if you want to use another, not easy in game use like it was in SRTT.

As someone already said, it would be extremely nice to have the stockings option in this mod, or some kind of big patch like GOTR :)

Back