Weapon Retexture Project

I'm gonna try right now, the cane was bugged with the other version.

edit.
Still bugged
evMtSOF.jpg

same for the xs2 and the t3k

edit2.

crash as soon as I fire my rifle.

That's strange, I never did anything with the cane. The other problem is that I don't have the cane :( And don't really want to complete missions because that reduces the amount of enemy gangs.

That's GOTR, right? If possible, can you try with vanilla SR2?

Looks like a problem with the preload.tbl file that loads all the weapon textures.

Alright, I'm very sure I have fixed this problem with GOTR and the main game itself, but I'm the only one who tested it, I'd like some testers. Can some of you kindly do it?

The download is on the OP, just get v2.21, or v2.2, they're both the same except v2.21 has the AK47.

(For those who know and wonder, sadly no, I wasn't able to change the wooden parts of the AK47)

I'm gonna try it, I was able to unlock some of the weapons like the cane again.

edit. oh, it's not compatible anymore with GOTR...

edit2. nevermind, testing now

as soon as I shoot I get a ctd, also:
PSUHzEY.jpg

7QGyQjO.jpg

Last edited:
I just tested and I could see the dual TEC9s, except the Pimp Cane because I don't have it. Any cheat to enable it? Of course it was non-GOTR.

You installed it correctly with the preload.xtbl? If so, try removing some of the g_pegs and pegs, like the AK47, AR200, AS14 and Double Shotgun, remake the patch with the remaining ones and try again. Maybe the problem is having too much retextures.

Back