Weapon Retexture Project

I don't use GotR. There's some sort of strange bug about GotR and my texture pack.

I have already tested it though, I had no problems, so I don't get it. I'd need some people that know how to debug SR2.

I'll test it again when I have time and want though.

Yes, but I think he already did the best he could, or just doesn't really feel like testing this with GoTR and "debugging" it.

Yes, but I think he already did the best he could, or just doesn't really feel like testing this with GoTR and "debugging" it.

I thought you didn't even like GotR and wanted to do your own thing, so I never bothered. If you want I can certainly take a look and see about implementing it as an option.

*Raises hand* I'd like to see it as an option. ;)

I dig the features and enhancements of GotR and these weapon textures look pretty cool. :)

It would be odd to have an awesome mod like this not work with GotR. :confused:

You want it to work both ways so more people can enjoy your work. Hopefully this can be fixed. :D

Last edited:
I thought you didn't even like GotR and wanted to do your own thing, so I never bothered. If you want I can certainly take a look and see about implementing it as an option.

Sure, I don't mind that. Would be nice if this mod was in GotR without all the bugs and crashes.

Little news that might be worthless but whatever, news are news;

If IdolNinja can "fix" my WRP for GoTR, I'll get back to working this out, making sure not to intentionally (never had the intention to do it anyway) fuck it up with GoTR.

Back