Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

yeah, the underslung weapons aren't really made for first-person mode. that Submachine gun looks pretty sick in FP though, nice work. can't wait to see more pics/videos

Indeed they are. We should have minor update coming out soon(*) that is going to address some of the huge weapons so that everything looks just a little better.

We also have not forgotten about the vehicle aspect for those that are interested.

Edit: also sorry about the image bandwith. I'm sure ImmoSins photobucket wasn't expecting well over 5,000 views per pic this month. We'll try to find a bigger image host.

Last edited:
You can just upload the pics directly into the thread as either full images or thumbs using the More Options button. No more bandwidth issues!

Indeed they are. We should have minor update coming out soon(*) that is going to address some of the huge weapons so that everything looks just a little better.

We also have not forgotten about the vehicle aspect for those that are interested.

Edit: also sorry about the image bandwith. I'm sure ImmoSins photobucket wasn't expecting well over 5,000 views per pic this month. We'll try to find a bigger image host.

I came back home from lunch at work and saw this bandwidth problem as was like WTF!
So I cheated on photobucket and went through tinypic instead! :D

Tried to manually upload the pictures to SRmods, but it wouldn't let me.

Saints Row IV FPV Update Version 0.2 is up for download RIGHT NOW!

Thanks to Mr.Scratch

Replaced player weapon animations, player will now hip fire unless you use fine aimming.
Updated cameras for the bigger weapons (Dubstep Gun, Bounce etc).
Fixed Dubstep Gun Camera (still a work in progress).
Updated Super Jump camera.
Minor overall camera tweaks.

9h44e8.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice mod, definitely my favorite. I liked this type of mod in just cause 2 as well, makes the game so much more fun. :D

I'm sure you know about this but if you super jump the camera will go in the characters head for a sec and then back of the head blocks the whole screen while falling. This is not complaint just reporting results. :) If you need any help with mod send me a PM, I'm not as experienced but I made a few mods for myself and I know programming so this type of stuff should be easy to learn when needed.

Good luck with finishing this. :)

Back