SR3 Texture Utilities

I think my issue is with gibbed tools. I was getting errors sometimes, but it was extracting files. I didn't realize that the files were corrupted. I'm getting the error described here http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...saintsrow3-unpackstr2-exe-keeps-crashing.558/
However, I have tried v59,60, and 61 with the same results

Just to make sure it's gibbed tools that are a problem download the attached file, decompress it and see if you can unpack the ui_legal_pc.cpeg_pc file. If it unpacks OK then gibbed tools is your problem. If so try downloading the Gentlemen of Steelport mod and use the version of the tools included in the mod files.

EDIT: Removed test file as problem resolved

Looks like it was gibbed tools, the one in GoS worked, and your tool works great. Thanks so much for your help, and thanks for the tool. You're the man!

Those tools included with GoS are the revised ones Corrodias released that fixed some bugs with extracting and repacking str2_pc from sr3_city_0.vpp_pc; most notably the mission ones.

Much pain have I brought upon myself, but in the end did manage to apply texture packer to characters.

A3C34C3B18C71A39E153D5291C048A5F44C32DCD

If you have any concerns about filesize, feel free to message either Minimaul or myself. My guess is that it will probably be fine considering we're already hosting a 250Mb download for Wwise.
Seriously, I don't care. If the current upload limit is too small just let me know and I'll raise it ;)

You might want to put that latest version in your first post too, just to make things easier.

Back