Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

Why would anyone ever type that out on a command line? Just paste it into a batch file with your parameters and run it.

I've been wondering this for a while and only now thought to ask; why are the names of the EXE's so long? Something like Stream2.exe would be much easier both to type and to read at a glance than ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2.exe. I've noticed it's like that with Gibbed's tools too.
The tools are named after their namespaces in code - that's why they have long file names. I use tab completion or batch files when I'm using the CLI tools.

Hey i am trying to put custom billboards around the city but the asm_pc files won't update i get "Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: Unable to find primitive 0714 for container 0714b at ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildPackfile.Program.Main(String[] args)" this is the very first one in my bat file and all of them do the same thing. The files are "0714.str2_pc and 0714.asm_pc", it's like the extractor isn't getting everything because i don't see "0714b" anywhere.

Released revision 16:
  • added ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update
  • fixed building normal vpp_pc files - all vpp_pc files now build and work OK except preload_anim.vpp_pc, preload_rigs.vpp_pc and soundboot.vpp_pc.
Download it from the first post.

Either I'm more blind than I think I am or there's no Stream2Update.exe in rev 16 or 17, it's just the Stream2.exe.

Stream2Update.exe tested, working.

For people who want it to stay open after it's run to see what it's done, and are new to the whole command prompt concept:

1. Right-click in a blank area of the folder the tools are in, ... > New > Text Document
2. name it whatever
3. open, and paste this in to it:
Code:
ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update
Pause
...and save
4. change extension from .txt to .bat

Just double-click the .bat to run the tool and stay open.

Did you.. just make a tool to finally update asms on the fly from all the mods in a directory?
Automated? For end-users? :eek:

Congrats Minimaul, you're now even more my hero :D

Back