Homies keep original outfits

Hmm.Looks like i need to unpack the saints row iv files to get the exact name of each mesh. I am tired to guessing the name of the meshes.

Which file i should look for the meshes anyway?

Meshes wasn't probably the best choice of word. From your pic I can see that you are already tweaking the character.xtbl file and that's all I've done at this stage. It may seem a bit daunting, but it doesn't really take too long to work out who's who within that file alone. It's the standard pedestrians that take the most time to find with a bit of hit and miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meshes wasn't probably the best choice of word. From your pic I can see that you are already tweaking the character.xtbl file and that's all I've done at this stage. It may seem a bit daunting, but it doesn't really take too long to work out who's who within that file alone. It's the standard pedestrians that take the most time to find with a bit of hit and miss.
Oh thank you. So i just need to unpack misc_tables.vpp_pc and find character.xtbl.
2013-08-28_00014.jpg

Homies keep their original outfits mod by IdolNinja

This mod prevents the superpowered outfit changes for each homie. They still have their powers, just dress old school.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Extract homies.xtbl here:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\
Idol can you take a part those suits in SRIV???

Oh thank you. So i just need to unpack misc_tables.vpp_pc and find character.xtbl.
2013-08-28_00014.jpg
*Sigh* Why does Matt get all the awesome outfits? His Decker outfit was awesome. His MI6 outfit was awesome. His Spaceship outfit still has that wrist pad, which is awesome. ...and his Supersuit has a cape. Which. Is. Awesome! How does he rate all that badass thread, when my knockoff version of his Decker suit doesn't even glow?!?

...and as I said earlier, the only super suit I'd change is Asha's. ...and maybe New Shandi. Her Supersuit makes her look more pissed than before she made peace with Fun Shandi.

Also, do the Zero Saints 30 outfits for Pearce, Shaundi, and Asha have a corresponding code?

Also, do the Zero Saints 30 outfits for Pearce, Shaundi, and Asha have a corresponding code?

Seeing as Asha just wears the same blue jumpsuit that she wears at the beginning of her loyalty mission, she doesn't really have a code, but Pierce and Shaundi both do:
<Character>saints_male_team6pierce</Character>
and
<Character>saints_male_team6shaundi</Character>
Unfortunately, I haven't tried them myself ingame yet. They also have these with them:
<Name>npc_Pierce_ST6</Name>
and
<Name>npc_Shaundi_ST6</Name>

Note: These were sitting in the Character.xtbl where I found the rest:
<Character>saints_male_ashami6male</Character> and <Name>npc_Asha_M00</Name>
[that's M zero zero, not Moo]

Hope this helps some!

hi im new to all this and im wondering how to open the tables find them because I really like 3 mods including this one using homies.xtbl and I was wondering if there was a way of combining them

WinMerge will show you the differences between the files, and Notepad++ can edit them.

(You can actually use winmerge to edit too, but some people find that interface difficult to use)

Back