Homies keep original outfits

Ok not sure how but this mod seems to be causing my game to crash when i use any kind of weapon[ i think??] this started as of todays patch with no other mods installed[ some other mods were acting up to]

That particular file wasn't touched in the patch, so I'm not sure why you would be having issues with it. Are you sure it wasn't a different mod that was causing the problem?

Nope the momenti started having crash issues with the super powers mod I pulled everything and tested each mod individually

Thanks a bunch for helping me out. Just one last thing... (I hope :rolleyes:) : would someone please be so kind to tell me how to change the colors of the presidential homies? Their standard seems to be greyish, but how can I change it to white for example. As far as I know this is possible for Shaundi. Please people, this is for sure my last, maybe stupid (?) question :D
Color palette?

Thanks a bunch for helping me out. Just one last thing... (I hope :rolleyes:) : would someone please be so kind to tell me how to change the colors of the presidential homies? Their standard seems to be greyish, but how can I change it to white for example. As far as I know this is possible for Shaundi. Please people, this is for sure my last, maybe stupid (?) question :D
Color palette?

I'm in no place to verify this (I'm in a car with an iPhone), but underneath the flags there should be some things regarding color palette, use the spawnable gang saints as a reference.

I understand that might not make any sense to a non-modder, sorry :p.

First of all, thanks for replying. Second, I am not a non-modder, only not SR. Yeah I already know that with the flags, but which file do I have to open? Can I just edit the homies.xbtl file or another one, and especially what? :confused: Thank you.

Last edited:
First of all, thanks for replying. Second, I am not a non-modder, only not SR. Yeah I already know that with the flags, but which file do I have to open? Can I just edit the homies.xbtl file or another one, and especially what? :confused: Thank you.

Character.xtbl :)

Open it with notepad++ (or any other compatible text editor) and press ctrl+f on your keyboard, then type, "shaundiprez" (no quotation marks). Underneath the line <Firearm_Damage_Multiplier>, there should be a line that reads, <Color_Palette>NPC_shaundiprez</Color_Palette>. I think you replace NPC_shaundiprez in that line with NPC_Saints_Palette or something :D

Last edited:
Character.xtbl :)

Open it with notepad++ (or any other compatible text editor) and press ctrl+f on your keyboard, then type, "shaundiprez" (no quotation marks). Underneath the line <Firearm_Damage_Multiplier>, there should be a line that reads, <Color_Palette>NPC_shaundiprez</Color_Palette>. I think you replace NPC_shaundiprez in that line with NPC_Saints_Palette or something :D

Nope "NPC_Saints_Palette" didn't change anything :p any other suggestions?

Whoohoo made it!
I extracted the misc_tables.vpp and opened npc_color_palette and simple tried various ones. Finally got one good one, it is called "NPC_Fem_Palette". Thanks for helping me guys! :cool:

Last edited:
Homies keep their original outfits mod by IdolNinja

This mod prevents the superpowered outfit changes for each homie. They still have their powers, just dress old school.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Extract homies.xtbl here:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\
Can you fix the issue where kinzie and keith david are busy try back later issue:oops:. Had major laptop crash and lost save data so i'm replayng the game(vanilla straight download from steam and no mods inserted yet). But when the power play side quest became available to me in the menu it says meet kinzie on the ship but yet when i try it says this homie is currently unavailable check back later:(. Any way to fix this because i use blast a lot and need to complete the side quest to get blast damage? I completed trail of destruction challenges then it says see keith on the ship but when i do it says same error message. Am i the only one with this issue? Plz help because 30% game completion it still gives me the same error code for power play and campaign trail of destruction.

Back