Homies keep original outfits

I wanted to know if it was possible to get the super homie suits (Ben Mothefucking King's is motherfucking badass) using the same kind of 'npc_pierce_sim' technique or whatnot. I mean they must of made the skins for those into suits that can't be unlocked right? Like the Nightmother gown in Skyrim.

I wanted to know if it was possible to get the super homie suits (Ben Mothefucking King's is motherfucking badass) using the same kind of 'npc_pierce_sim' technique or whatnot. I mean they must of made the skins for those into suits that can't be unlocked right? Like the Nightmother gown in Skyrim.

For the player? No. It doesn't work that way. They aren't actually wearable clothes, but rather a large mesh containing the npc body as well. There has been some limited success with converting that mesh into a clothing item that makes the rest of the player's body disappear, but it's extremely buggy. You'll need to wait for the SDK before something like this is actually possible.

It's actually incredibly easy to edit. Basically just look through the table and add _sim to the homie name. That's the superpowered outfit version. So...
npc_pierce <- regular clothes
npc_pierce_sim <-super powered outfit
Hello, I was curious, is it possible to switch the homies superpower outfits with the outfits the homies were wearing while in the White House at the beginning of the game using the same method?

Any clue what the extension for their space suit variant (on ship/final mission) would be? I presume that their White House outfit meshs aren't built for combat.

...and of the outfits I've seen so far, the only one I seriously don't like is Asha's harem outfit. It just seems... wrong, somehow.
I'm guessing the White House outfits would work fine. I'm off to bed so haven't checked out the super powers, but as long as they are connected to the animations it shouildn't be an issue.

Yeah, I forgot to change Shaundi's colour palette, but at least it says her's can be changed.

2013-08-26_00003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the White House outfits would work fine. I'm off to bed so haven't checked out the super powers, but as long as they are connected to the animations it shouildn't be an issue.

Yeah, I forgot to change Shaundi's colour palette, but at least it says her's can be changed.

View attachment 3751

Nice.What is the name of the white house outfits for theHomies anyway?

I can't figure it out myself.

Looking good. I myself have no intention of using the old homie meshes ever again. Certainly not the females, anyway.

Looking good. I myself have no intention of using the old homie meshes ever again. Certainly not the females, anyway.

Hmm.Looks like i need to unpack the saints row iv files to get the exact name of each mesh. I am tired to guessing the name of the meshes.

Which file i should look for the meshes anyway?

Back