Extra clothing colors and extra makeup colors

Hello, I have sometimes some issues with this mod.

This is the same outfit, by that I mean I didn't change anything but enter and leave the menus.
QkqRMQE.jpg

g5WKuUm.jpg

I have also noticed that when looking at the outfits but I just thought it was a bug in the game with it not able to load a lot of different textures. I didn't realize it was possibly this mod causing the issue.

Hello, I have sometimes some issues with this mod.

This is the same outfit, by that I mean I didn't change anything but enter and leave the menus.
[...]
g5WKuUm.jpg
I have also noticed that when looking at the outfits but I just thought it was a bug in the game with it not able to load a lot of different textures. I didn't realize it was possibly this mod causing the issue.

I can't say for sure what the cause of this bug is, but I can tell you that any item of clothing that has the option to pick a color, means it's texture is divided in (and up to) 3 channels (red, green, and blue, for those not familiar with graphic editing), with all that's red being the 1st color option, all that's green the 2nd, and blue the 3rd.

For some reason, it's loading that as it is, meaning something is telling the game that the outfit is not colorable in the wardrobe/shop/gateway menus.

Try to change the color if some clothes pop up like this again (without exiting the menu. See the bug = try to color.). Take screenshots along the way.

If it lets you change the color anyway, then it's a minor problem, but if it treats the clothing as un-colorable, then that could be a deeper issue.

(un-related): Shining Wizard FTW!

I can't say for sure what the cause of this bug is, but I can tell you that any item of clothing that has the option to pick a color, means it's texture is divided in (and up to) 3 channels (red, green, and blue, for those not familiar with graphic editing), with all that's red being the 1st color option, all that's green the 2nd, and blue the 3rd.

For some reason, it's loading that as it is, meaning something is telling the game that the outfit is not colorable in the wardrobe/shop/gateway menus.

Try to change the color if some clothes pop up like this again (without exiting the menu. See the bug = try to color.). Take screenshots along the way.

If it lets you change the color anyway, then it's a minor problem, but if it treats the clothing as un-colorable, then that could be a deeper issue.

(un-related): Shining Wizard FTW!
The same happens when you change your Appearance to GENKI using the Mech-Homie.

I think that this weird color bug is meant to be one of the many weird "we're in a virtual simulation" glitches along with the pixelisations, glitchy animated walls etc...

Back