Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

Confirm in "The Boss Goes to Washington" caused helicopters to not appear and Pierce fell out of the sky with no copter available. Without the mod it was fine. There were other things in other story missions, characters talking but not being present, I didn't try to confirm but suspect were also caused by it. Just this one case broke the mission.

I'm running into a similar problem except Pierce gets the helicopter lands it I get in and then it is completely stuck and will not move at all of the ground. I can still shoot the guns and missiles and my character says he gets in the helicopter where is pierce with the helicopter. Sadly I don't see on here or on Steam's forums that anyone else is having this problem your is the closest to mines i've seen.

I'm running into a similar problem except Pierce gets the helicopter lands it I get in and then it is completely stuck and will not move at all of the ground. I can still shoot the guns and missiles and my character says he gets in the helicopter where is pierce with the helicopter. Sadly I don't see on here or on Steam's forums that anyone else is having this problem your is the closest to mines i've seen.
The time it did work for me the Boss still said "Where is Pierce with that helicopter" even though I was shooting Paul from the heli. This mission might just be buggy.

I'm running all of the mod files now and I had a lock up but I think I know why. I was at a gateway I thought was on the ground from the initial angle so I entered the gateway, customized the Cyber Gunslinger and hit retrieve. I locked up but was still able to orbit the car. After closing and reopening I went to the same gateway and that's when I saw it was on top of a small house. Do you think spawning it off the ground is what caused the lockup?

Damn IdolNinja, you never fail to disappoint.

Now what we need is the ability to turn every car into a monster truck, because from what I saw from the ones I drove, it seems the cars can still be customized, just the suspension is jacked up on what appears to be almost a default template (and maybe a little work with the tires). (even be cool, monster truck compensator, peterliner might be a little tricker)

Also, thanks for the review you did months ago when Deep Silver invited you, it was the "straw to break the camels back" when it came to whether I would buy the game or not.

Looking forward to more mods

LOL you know if they give us the mod tools, I might attempt this one myself, because, while I don't do much for modding, I feel it's time to get into it

(Plus I feel really confident about my theory, about how it can be added easier then thought, at least for some vehicles)

Not sure why, but I ran into a bug with this one (I think.) I went to modify a Solar from the doorway and I went to purchase an upgrade and it just froze up. I ended up having to Alt-Tab out and shut the game down. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, just thought I'd let you know.
I have the vanilla SR IV, no mods, and this will happen about every four-ish hours of playing. A bit nerve racking when it happens. but at least it's not the crash that I have gotten a few times from moving too quickly while mission dialogues were playing. Anyways, I sent a bug report to Deep Silver (Steam directed me there for the bug- report) about both of these. I think it could just be my system sometimes, but maybe they'll release a fix.

Could there be an added option to change the colour of the iron saint suit/outfit, just asking if this is already in the mod or if it can be added.

Could there be an added option to change the colour of the iron saint suit/outfit, just asking if this is already in the mod or if it can be added.

Clothing coloring is part of the item itself and nothing that is a part of this mod. Something like that is going to have to wait until the SDK is released.

Back