Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

I've been getting menu lockups, and menus that just go black with a purple border. They still work, I just can't see what's there.

There's a difference between random lockups and ones that are solved when removing a mod. Specifically a mod like this one that changes interface streaming files. A situation like this almost always points towards a pirated version of the game which is why I want confirm ownership and not waste any time troubleshooting something that can't be solved.

There's a difference between random lockups and ones that are solved when removing a mod. Specifically a mod like this one that changes interface streaming files. A situation like this almost always points towards a pirated version of the game which is why I want confirm ownership and not waste any time troubleshooting something that can't be solved.
Well if he does own a copy, I can be proof that even removing the mod doesn't fix it.

I can't seem to find any of my planes in my gateway garage for some reason. o_O Aside from that, all this works perfectly as intended.

Menu lockups lke that is one of the signs of a cracked game. Please integrate your Steam account before we troubleshoot further.
it is now working, i must of did something wrong or if it was an older update of the game or the mod, but i have it fully working now. sorry if i have wasted any of your time :(

Is there any way to get just the wardrobe changes? I tried adding only the store file, but then every time I go into wardrobe I have a problem where the game gets stuck on a blank menu UI.

Is there any way to get just the wardrobe changes? I tried adding only the store file, but then every time I go into wardrobe I have a problem where the game gets stuck on a blank menu UI.

No. You need both.

Back