All New Character Customization

any plans for more bodyhair options?

That's definitely on my list of future mods but I have a few things to do at the moment. I'm painting a portrait of my friends mother so that will take up a lot of my time, but I'll see what I can do with the time that I do have. When I am done with the painting I will be working on quite a big project for the next update which hopefully should be worth the wait. A couple of body hair textures could be included in that update, but don't quote me on it.

you can edit the face texture and normal maps to get rid of this:
j9pmz5.jpg
and maybe add some details??

you can edit the face texture and normal maps to get rid of this:
j9pmz5.jpg
and maybe add some details??

I wasn't sure what you meant, but I have had the idea of smoothing over frown lines etcetera to create more of a male model look in the future, this request would be part way to that. I've only adjusted the white guy for the moment, but if it's what you were after then I could mod the others as well.

Smooooth.jpg

Attachments

• Smooth.7z
    1.4 MB · Views: 680
It almost looks like "Albert Wesker" meant the slight discoloration to the face on the left side of the model's face, although I may be wrong, Jedi. However, that discoloration would be the engine's shading most likely, to me.

I wasn't sure what you meant, but I have had the idea of smoothing over frown lines etcetera to create more of a male model look in the future, this request would be part way to that. I've only adjusted the white guy for the moment, but if it's what you were after then I could mod the others as well.

View attachment 3254

I WAITED all my SR3 like to make my male character looks Teen and Cute now i caan!

would be good if this mod support body slider for breast, tight, butt, etc, weight body slider, like CBBE bodyslide in skyrim :)

Version 1.3.5 now released. This update has been given the .5 as it is in between versions, no customizations have been added but improvements have been made. The batch menu will now remember the options from your previous session making it quicker and much more user friendly, of course the option to start again is still there. This will help with those people who like to chop and change the likes of the scars or the skins. I tested the theory of a quick turn around by exiting the game, starting the customizer and using the option to keep my settings. I then changed my skin, finished up, placed the file in the cache and was on the streets of Steelport in well under two minutes time.

memoryintro.jpg

As it was when I first started with this batch file this was all new to me, but it has been tested along the way. Any problems comments or suggestions let me know. If you can't get it to work read the readme in the documents folder.

Back