All New Character Customization

Was it successful?

Awesome. Enjoy :D

The freckled bitch is by far the coolest. :D I just need a way to make it work with the nude mod. >.> For some reason it keeps on loading when I try to use both, even if I use the nude mod in the included folder. I guess I better learn to use gibbed tools. =P

The freckled bitch is by far the coolest. :D I just need a way to make it work with the nude mod. >.> For some reason it keeps on loading when I try to use both, even if I use the nude mod in the included folder. I guess I better learn to use gibbed tools. =P
You'll need to update the ASM_PC files to get them both working.

I tried so many ways to get the Freckled Bitch skin to work with ComradeJK's nude mod and the ONLY way I could get things working correctly was to essentially rip the files apart down the .dds files and manually blend the anatomically correct female parts onto JediDave's Freckled skin. It took me longer to figured out how to do this (long-standing player, new modder) than to combine the two skins, but I got it!

Hi, just installed this mod using the easy build, using no other mods, the game gets stuck on the loading screen, whereas without it it loads fine.

I'm only interested in the tattoos tbh

Back