Saints Row: the Third - Launcher with Advanced Options

Sorry, but it doesn't work for me
Welllll I think it's safe to assume the game was updated since this launcher's final release, so it's therefore out-of-date. If you read more of the topic, you'll see a new version of the launcher had to be made for each update of the game.

This has long since been abandoned. The last post (and not by the creator) was before Christmas 2012.

Hey guys and girls, thanks for posting, i wasn't aware of the issue, don't play the game no more and the tread on the Steam forum seems to have died off.
Ill go dig into my folders see where my source code is and update it, lets hope the SR3 updates gave it more possibilities rather then less :)

Hey guys and girls, thanks for posting, i wasn't aware of the issue, don't play the game no more and the tread on the Steam forum seems to have died off.
Ill go dig into my folders see where my source code is and update it, lets hope the SR3 updates gave it more possibilities rather then less :)

Whoa, seriously didn't think you'd just...do that. 0_O
That's awesome of you, dude. Does it not work for you? I don't use it, so might wanna check to see if you don't need to do any work after all and it my dude's install or sump'n.

The 32x/64x modes are not real MSAA modes - that's why SR:TT can't use them.

I know that MSAA is lightyears better than CSAA. My question is this: What is better, 8x MSAA or 64x CSAA on 1920x1080 resolution? Also, as far as i know, there is no 16x MSAA. Even if there was, it would struggle most graphics cards.

ik its old but, csaa is based off msaa .Basically adding more samples of one thing to simulate a higher msaa then whats actually being done and lowering the resource load.Also csaa has to have a buffer coded into the game to even work so unless you reverse their shaders and create the buffer or find a compatibility bit that works for saints row the third csaa will never work for saints row. SparsGirdsupersampling would tho as it can be forced on basically any game

It will be cool to have an option to choose to enable mods or not

Link doesn't work.

"403. That’s an error.
Your client does not have permission to get URL /files/GameplayCrush.SR3.game_launcherV1.3.2.zip from this server. (Client IP address: **.*.***.**)
You are attempting to perform an activity that you have insufficient permissions for. If you feel this is in error, please contact the project administrator. That’s all we know."

Yah the link is not working anymore plus I would love to see something like this for sr4 and sr2 especially sr2 they may not have launchers but u could always makes one.

Back