Saints Row: the Third - Launcher with Advanced Options

Thanks for this, no more having to mess with the .ini

It will not launch at all, Good thing i copy And Pasted the Original Game_Launcher.exe to desktop so i can try this out...nowi must replace with Original exe
shame, i really needed this to config graphics better :(

edit:
it Most Def Aint my Computer Rig. i know this for a FAct. that would not be an Option.

As SpoonTheMan said, when i set the MSAA to 16x, the game crashes during save loading. I am sure my computer can handle it, because i have played games on the same resolution with higher Anti Aliasing settings. What could be the problem?

As SpoonTheMan said, when i set the MSAA to 16x, the game crashes during save loading. I am sure my computer can handle it, because i have played games on the same resolution with higher Anti Aliasing settings. What could be the problem?
On the bright side x16 probably would have looked worse then x8, i think the game cant handle it, concidering no one been able to play at x16

why isnt this launcher launching?
Is your Steam service running? if not then the next question is are you running steam as admin?

PS: changed the download link to my Steam post, since i have some updates coming and its hard to keep track of all the fora im on :-o

Hey, uh, one more thing. In Nvidia control panel i can set the options to 32xq CSAA and 64x CSAA, and some more, but these two are the highest. I am playing on 1920x1080, you think these AA settings would make the game look better or worse?

Hey, uh, one more thing. In Nvidia control panel i can set the options to 32xq CSAA and 64x CSAA, and some more, but these two are the highest. I am playing on 1920x1080, you think these AA settings would make the game look better or worse?
Interestingly, according to Valve's hardware survey tool, my GTX 680 has only "Supported MSAA Modes: 2x 4x 8x". That may explain why, for me at least, the game doesn't want to function with 16x selected.
The 32x/64x modes are not real MSAA modes - that's why SR:TT can't use them.

The 32x/64x modes are not real MSAA modes - that's why SR:TT can't use them.

I know that MSAA is lightyears better than CSAA. My question is this: What is better, 8x MSAA or 64x CSAA on 1920x1080 resolution? Also, as far as i know, there is no 16x MSAA. Even if there was, it would struggle most graphics cards.

Back