Steelport Flashback Movie Festival

Love it. One question, comment, however.

Do they look more weathered in game than they do in these screenshots?
The reason I ask is some of them almost look like they were photoshopped into the screenshot, they're so perfect looking. To my eye at least, they don't appear as if they're part of the scene.

Maybe running them through a very gentle noise filter to make them appear weathered might improve the look?

They do look much more vibrant at night with the lights and much more faded during daylight hours. Still, the whole concept behind the mod is a movie festival, so it's safe to assume these are all brand new billboards just put up and would be vibrant and colorful. I also really do not like the idea of distressing them to make them look weathered. Sorry.

0CDEBAC563B3A0EEF7A501A790DB3833D915ED1F

290833648C48825790FC9FA1505FEAAFC0B7D2F5

Hey, you don't need to apologize to me, heh. It's your mod, you can release it as you see fit.

If I don't like it, then I don't have to download it right?
(Which I'm not saying that, because I do like it)

It should be extremely easy to modify them yourself. All the textures for the mod are sitting in /textures. You just need to unpack, edit the dds, and repack right in that folder. The batch will automatically build and update them every time you run it.

EDIT
I just had an interesting thought. I could probably update the batch file to also include other world textures. As part of this mod, maybe change the Killbane cutout to be The Terminator, change the crib art to other movie posters, etc.

It should be extremely easy to modify them yourself. All the textures for the mod are sitting in /textures. You just need to unpack, edit the dds, and repack right in that folder. The batch will automatically build and update them every time you run it..

Wonder how long it's going to take someone use your mod to build a pack for the "Adult Corner"

You know it's going to happen eventually.

Wonder how long it's going to take someone use your mod to build a pack for the "Adult Corner"

You know it's going to happen eventually.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

What is this I viddy my brother ?...... I dress up in my night platties and yeckate to Camano Place only to find this chepooka !

All joking aside, the mod installed without a hitch and looks really great. Well done:)
2013-02-26_00026.jpg

The Clockwork Orange billboard was moved to a different one. I believe it's downtown.

EDIT:
Looked it up in the script and it replaces the Planet Saints billboard.

The Clockwork Orange billboard was moved to a different one. I believe it's downtown.

EDIT:
Looked it up in the script and it replaces the Planet Saints billboard.
Thanks for that. I found it and it looks really good.

I just had an interesting thought. I could probably update the batch file to also include other world textures. As part of this mod, maybe change the Killbane cutout to be The Terminator, change the crib art to other movie posters, etc.
And give Hevon a big help with the HD Texture pack maybe! ;)

Back