Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

Could you try this attached version and see if it is still broken?
Everything else works fine , but the code 215 still crashes my game. 212 , 213 and 214 will trap me in the same way:p
And what's the difference between hospital's blackout state and normal state?

Everything else works fine , but the code 215 still crashes my game. 212 , 213 and 214 will trap me in the same way:p
And what's the difference between hospital's blackout state and normal state?

The hospital goes on blackout for the Ronin Visiting Hours mission. All the lights are off and it also has an upstairs area loaded where you wheeled Gat on the gurney at the start.

The hospital goes on blackout for the Ronin Visiting Hours mission. All the lights are off and it also has an upstairs area loaded where you wheeled Gat on the gurney at the start.
Oh , sorry. I went to another hospital (the one near Saints HQ) so I didn't see all the lights off. Stupid me:confused:

alpha .03 released. See OP for attached updated version.

Adds 7 special commands:
311 - Repair current vehicle
313 - Samedi Notoriety +1 (cycles back to 0 after 5)
314 - Ronin Notoriety +1
315 - Brotherhood Notoriety +1
316 - Police Notoriety +1
317 - Toggle Max all notoriety, and eliminate all notoriety
318 - Lock Notoriety at zero (forced no notoriety)

Hi , IdolNinja . I'm sorry to tell you that the 215 problem is still not fixed completely.
Maybe you didn't notice that this problem only happens when you stand on a certain area and change Sunnyvale Projects' state (at least every time I do that , it happens). I circled this area on the map ( not very exact).
You may want to try changing Sunnyvale Projects' state when you're in Saints HQ or Red Light Loft and see what will happen. I think you'd better list it in known issues list.

Attachments

• QQ截图20120705101334.jpg
    QQ截图20120705101334.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 2,088
So, don't switch it while you're in those cribs. I'm not going to really care about odd behavior like that when it only happens in a couple of spots and only for a few seconds until the chunk can actually load. It's such a large change that it's probably taking a moment for it to unload and load the new one back in. There is a moment in between where the geometry is no longer there and that's when you're falling. Once the new chunk loads in then everything is fine and back to normal.

I don't think it even warrants a note about it.

So, don't switch it while you're in those cribs. I'm not going to really care about odd behavior like that when it only happens in a couple of spots and only for a few seconds until the chunk can actually load. It's such a large change that it's probably taking a moment for it to unload and load the new one back in. There is a moment in between where the geometry is no longer there and that's when you're falling. Once the new chunk loads in then everything is fine and back to normal.

I don't think it even warrants a note about it.
OK I understand now . Sorry for bothering you so many times and I hope you didn't get angry:) .

Hi IdolNinja! I back to SR2 and I started new game. And then I went to Fight Club and I started an fight. Everything was good to the moment when I started execution. Then I had to press 1 several times. And, after sixth press, Sandbox+ teleported me to Airport. :confused: Can it be fixed?

Hmm... interesting... I forgot about those kind of QTE events. I'll give it some thought on how to correct that.

Back