Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

Does it do that if you don't select 215? Also, if you set 215 back again, does it fix it?
Not fixed until I quited . I haven't try other codes yet except 214. If I stand on the yacht , then remove it and fall into the sea, then type in 214 again , I would be trapped.

If I stand on the yacht , then remove it and fall into the sea, then type in 214 again , I would be trapped.

Well, yeah. Don't do that. :p

(though you could just teleport somewhere else)

Well, yeah. Don't do that. :p

(though you could just teleport somewhere else)
Just now I found that if I get into the 215 trouble , only by teleporting to somewhere far from the 215 position (such as airport) and then reset that place to original state can I fix the problem. So I'm afraid that some of those chunk swap codes won't work correctly for the time being.

I know this sounds noobish, but with Minimaul's tools the extract works, but is there a command line I have to use to build the package?

Yes. Here is an example batch file:
Code:
Gibbed.SaintsRow2.BuildPackage.exe "patch.vpp_pc" "modified" "extracted\patch"

Gibbed.SaintsRow2.BuildPackage.exe <- executable
"patch.vpp_pc" <- what to name the archive you are building
"modified" <- the folder containing your modified files (like sr2_city.lua from Sandbox+)
"extracted\patch" <- the location of your extracted vanilla patch files

For the example above, I would have the tools and batch file in c:\sr2mod\
The rest of the folders:
c:\sr2mod\modified\
c:\sr2mod\extracted\patch

Just make sure you don't have an existing patch.vpp_pc file in the root with your tools. I'm not sure if it still does it, but earlier versions of the tools would crash when it tried to write the new archive if one already existed.

Just now I found that if I get into the 215 trouble , only by teleporting to somewhere far from the 215 position (such as airport) and then reset that place to original state can I fix the problem. So I'm afraid that some of those chunk swap codes won't work correctly for the time being.

All of those teleports work fine for me with switching 215 in and out. It may possibly be memory related since those burning chunks have a lot of effects stuff going on. What are you specs?

EDIT:
Okay, I got it to do that for one crib and then it corrected itself after teleporting out to a different one. It also crashed my game when leaving and returning by heli back in Sunnyvale to see the fires.

Yes. Here is an example batch file:
Code:
Gibbed.SaintsRow2.BuildPackage.exe "patch.vpp_pc" "modified" "extracted\patch"

Gibbed.SaintsRow2.BuildPackage.exe <- executable
"patch.vpp_pc" <- what to name the archive you are building
"modified" <- the folder containing your modified files (like sr2_city.lua from Sandbox+)
"extracted\patch" <- the location of your extracted vanilla patch files

For the example above, I would have the tools and batch file in c:\sr2mod\
The rest of the folders:
c:\sr2mod\modified\
c:\sr2mod\extracted\patch

Just make sure you don't have an existing patch.vpp_pc file in the root with your tools. I'm not sure if it still does it, but earlier versions of the tools would crash when it tried to write the new archive if one already existed.

Cheers worked like a treat!

Could you try this attached version and see if it is still broken?

Attachments

• sr2_city.lua
    24.3 KB · Views: 568
Back