Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

So the workaround to the buggy key capture was...? I didn't see it in OP.

Using a thread_yield() at the end of the function instead of delay()

I tried all codes just now . They all worked fine.Thank you for all your hard work:D
But I don't understand why it doesn't work when I type in codes by numpad.
Do you plan to add some interesting codes such as teleport to some secret islands or Ultor yacht in the next version?

I tried all codes just now . They all worked fine.Thank you for all your hard work:D
But I don't understand why it doesn't work when I type in codes by numpad.
Do you plan to add some interesting codes such as teleport to some secret islands or Ultor yacht in the next version?

Only the row of numbers work because the binds are not tied to the number itself. They are actually tied to the in-game key that specifically changes your weapon slot. That's why you don't see any 9s or 0s in the codes (there are no 9 or 10 weapon slots; only 1-8.)

Yes, more teleports, more functions, more fun, and more of everything. :)

Chunk (zone) swaps are now working in realtime. Prison riot, heritage festival, and Brotherhood tanker are toggable. Starting to work on some of the other stuff too like Crib levels and the burning projects.

Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2 alpha .02 released

Changelog:

Adds 11 crib teleport codes

Adds 7 chunk swap codes (prison riot, Brotherhood tanker, Heritage festival, Ultor yacht, Projects, Hospital, and barn)

Hi , IdolNinja . I found a problem but I don't know how to describe it in English , so I took some photos.Maybe you want to give it a look.

Attachments

• Photos =。=.rar
    469.2 KB · Views: 563
Hi , IdolNinja . I found a problem but I don't know how to describe it in English , so I took some photos.Maybe you want to give it a look.

Does it do that if you don't select 215? Also, if you set 215 back again, does it fix it?

I am trying to unpack my custom patch.vpp_pc to add this mod, but the gibbed tool crashes at the last few mb's. What should I do?

Are you using Minimaul's latest tools?
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/saints-row-2-tools.4/

Back