Custom Radio Stations Guide

I've found the problem: The .mbnk_pc file must be repackaged in soundboot.vpp_pc, and can't just be placed in the saints row the third folder. If any of you know how to used gibbed's tools, you can repackage soundboot yourself and replace the one in the packfiles/pc/cache folder. (Make sure you back it up first!) For the rest of you, I'll have an updated guide hopefully by the end of the weekend.

I'm getting the could not open "filename" for reading error, and cannot for the life of me figure out where i went wrong in the conversion process. Any chance somebody could check one of my conversions over? http://mediafire.com/download.php?0zagzegvmnfdcei
Make sure the command line is in the right directory when you run the command. AKA: run this command first:
Code:
cd "<directory to files>"
If your files are on a drive other than C, you might also have to do this:
Code:
<drive letter>:

Thank you for the reply. I had done both those steps but I tried your suggestion and looking at it with a fresh set of eyes I noticed that I probably just have an error with not changing the extensions properly which is messing with the file names in the .txt file. I'll give it another shot after work and see how it goes.

Thank you for the reply. I had done both those steps but I tried your suggestion and looking at it with a fresh set of eyes I noticed that I probably just have an error with not changing the extensions properly which is messing with the file names in the .txt file. I'll give it another shot after work and see how it goes.
Yeah, make sure Windows is configured to show file extensions for all files, which it defaults to not doing.

That was exactly the problem. I juuust re-installed windows and have been lazy about reconfiguring small details like that. Thank you for the excellent guide and help. Time to edit some tables and rock out. Go 9ers, love that Joe Cool pic btw.

Back