What I attempt to achieve with this mod is a "overhaul" to the weapons. Matching their ammo capacity to their real life counterparts whilst dramatically reducing down the spare carried ammo in the sake of "realism". Cutting five hundred spare rounds of ammo down to just sixty. Since where is putting all those 41-ish mags of ammo at?

A general idea of rework is making the weapons differ from each other instead of being straight upgrades. In example; the base pistol being cheap and plentiful but having low damage and accuracy compared to say the police pistol/glock having more accuracy and damage but at the cut of a smaller magazine and being more pricey.

V.1 - All Pistols, Smgs, and Shotguns currently are effected. Rifles just have name changed. Better details are in the text file.
Any suggestions or feedback is welcome. Slowly working on the project as of right now.

Attachments

• Glock Ammo Cap.PNG
    Glock Ammo Cap.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 221
  • New Pistol Names.PNG
    New Pistol Names.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 223
  • New Rifle Names.PNG
    New Rifle Names.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 214
  • New Shotgun Names.PNG
    New Shotgun Names.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
  • New SMG Names.PNG
    New SMG Names.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 175
  • Pistol Ammo Cap.PNG
    Pistol Ammo Cap.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 198
  • Weapon Rework.7z
    141.3 KB · Views: 104
Sounds interesting, worthy enough to try out. I might make some amends in my translation project for that.

I get there's no easy solution for the separate ammo pools problem, is there?

Sounds interesting, worthy enough to try out. I might make some amends in my translation project for that.

I get there's no easy solution for the separate ammo pools problem, is there?
I believe there is separate ammo pools since you can't pick up ammo for the vice 9/berretta m9 if the enemy dropped ammo for the GDHC/Desert Eagle. But if you're referring to reserve ammo then yeah you can change the reserve ammo count for individual guns.

Last edited:
is mcmanus staying cause of the whole thing about it in that one carnales level?
I probably will keep the mcmanus untouched since I never seen much use for it outside of the one Los Carnales mission and the Vice kings stronghold. If anything, separate files with the mcmanus changed and untouched.

Back