It says I don't have permission to access the Naughty version.

I don't know if this has come up before, but for people experiencing freezing when going into the clothing store and looking at items, what solved it for me was uninstalling the "shiny clothes" mod according to the instructions in this thread in the OP. Problem went away completely and I can now browse clothing shops freely. I wonder if it has to do with combining it with enhanced lighting performance?

I tried installing this and I believe I followed all the directions properly, but in the initial character creator there's no character model, so I can't customize anything properly at all.

Mod pack is working with no bugs so far (14% completion with new file) but fps is rather low. With rx580 and ryzen 2600 I get drops up to 38 fps on 1360x768 4xMSAA and highest settings. Setting everything to low giving me only 8 fps bonus at best. I haven't tried performance with vanilla version though.

Mod pack is working with no bugs so far (14% completion with new file) but fps is rather low. With rx580 and ryzen 2600 I get drops up to 38 fps on 1360x768 4xMSAA and highest settings. Setting everything to low giving me only 8 fps bonus at best. I haven't tried performance with vanilla version though.
Maybe because of the broken texture pack that's included

Is there a way to make this mod pack compatible with SuperUI? How would I go about slamming the two togeather? (Since this mod pack also contains some of the mods SuperUI contains)

Back