SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Dom aka SRDominatrix doesn't work for Volition or Deep Silver. He was a part of DSCC (Deep Silver Creator Collective) group and was kicked from it a week ago. He's not Deep Silver's secret marketing weapon lol, he just released a content that prolly has been show for the DSCC group only.

Dom aka SRDominatrix doesn't work for Volition or Deep Silver. He was a part of DSCC (Deep Silver Creator Collective) group and was kicked from it a week ago. He's not Deep Silver's secret marketing weapon lol, he just released a content that prolly has been show for the DSCC group only.
His marketing is way better than ds
I dunno. From what he said in the beginning of that leaked footage, I seriously doubt Volition would allow that.

Occam's Razor: They suck at marketing. This is a reverse Cyberpunk 2077.
Hope so.

Ah, so a case of a disgruntled ex-employee of DSCC giving the whole company the middle finger. Works for us, but bad for his job-hunting prospects.

Its nice to go to youtube,twitter,reddit and see people say "This actually looks good" or "I am hyped now" or things like that... Seems like with every new info or leak people are getting calmer.

I dont know how I am going to pass all this time though I am so hyped for this game and Elden Ring

Last edited:
E_v45gIWQAQyPDx

Speaking of Eli, RPG Gameplay, a youtuber who posts things Saints Row poised a question that I'll hide in spoilers:

Is Eli going to betray the Saints?

The idea is that:

Eli is not affiliated with any of the gangs in the game, he's an entrepreneur who doesn't care who gets hurt, and in the sketch image of him, there's an image of him reading a book titled Be Your Own Boss. It's theorized that maybe he betrays the Saints when he sees it's not turning into something he envisioned.

Back