Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

Hi.
I am Masamaru.
I do not know where to write it so I decided to write it here.

I have been unable to log in to SAINTS ROW MODS from Steam for a long time.
SAINTS ROW MODS displays an authentication error each time.
The browser tried both Firefox and IE, but it was the same result. The OS is Windows 7.

As a result, I can not upgrade mods and tools.
It's very troubled.
Have you been able to log in from Steam?
Why can not I log in?

Hi.
I am Masamaru.
I do not know where to write it so I decided to write it here.

I have been unable to log in to SAINTS ROW MODS from Steam for a long time.
SAINTS ROW MODS displays an authentication error each time.
The browser tried both Firefox and IE, but it was the same result. The OS is Windows 7.

As a result, I can not upgrade mods and tools.
It's very troubled.
Have you been able to log in from Steam?
Why can not I log in?
I don't know. Have you sent an email to Minimaul about the issue? Maybe he can get this fixed?

This mod has a bug for me? LODs seem to be broken. Parts of the map are disappearing.

That's not the mods fault it's the game's engine doing that.

Release V1.07.

Added more new textures.
Changed ground grass texture to be more natural.
Adjusted the contents of time_of_day.xtbl and weather_time_of_day.xtbl to make the sky color more natural.
is there a way to just get the updated files or do i have to redownload the whole chunks and pegs file?

Also this window lol
upload_2019-12-25_11-29-33.png

Is there an alternate download location for chunks_and_pegs_v1.07.rar by any chance? I've been trying to download it for a few days, but I've only gotten like 30% of the file because Google Drive keeps cutting off the download after some time passes and locking it down because of too many download attempts.

Is there an alternate download location for chunks_and_pegs_v1.07.rar by any chance? I've been trying to download it for a few days, but I've only gotten like 30% of the file because Google Drive keeps cutting off the download after some time passes and locking it down because of too many download attempts.

In the next version, you will no longer need to download files from Google Drive.
Please wait for a while until the update to the next version is completed.

All the tools for the next version are complete. All I have to do is create some textures.
For example,

Vanilla
decal_org.jpg

What I drew.
decal_mine.jpg

Gothic characters don't look good on yakuza. It should be written with a traditional brush.

Next year my survival rate will be less than 50%. I'm fine now, but next year will be a crucial moment.
The survival rate after 3 years is less than 20%. I want to cherish the time until I die.

Back