Saints Row 1 Drugs

Hi
SR 2 GotR
Steam

why are there no icons and it is not used even if you buy it?

Attachments

• v.png
    v.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 303
So glad you’ve made this mod!! One of the first questions I asked when I bought saints row 2 back in the day was where the fuck is my bong!!

I do however have a couple issues. I get a CTD when I drink cola (cola also appears invisible), food seems to be fine. If I don’t use your preload then drugs are invisible and the cola is now visible and doesn’t cause a crash.

It also appears to disable my Xbox on screen prompts, I’m only running GOTR but as soon as I add this mod the prompts are gone.

just thought I’d make you aware. Keep up the good work my man!!

So glad you’ve made this mod!! One of the first questions I asked when I bought saints row 2 back in the day was where the fuck is my bong!!

I do however have a couple issues. I get a CTD when I drink cola (cola also appears invisible), food seems to be fine. If I don’t use your preload then drugs are invisible and the cola is now visible and doesn’t cause a crash.

It also appears to disable my Xbox on screen prompts, I’m only running GOTR but as soon as I add this mod the prompts are gone.

just thought I’d make you aware. Keep up the good work my man!!
For the drugs dont be invisible, just add the name files that the models has, for example "p_bong.g_peg" "p_bong.peg" "p_bong.g_smesh" "p_bong.smesh" in your preload.tbl

oh I see, how to I open up the preload.tbl files?
Many thanks
Is one file that is on the main saints row 2 folder, just add the model and the texture of the drugs and probably will appear, of course if your game is in english. Because in other lenguage probably wont show all the drugs
upload_2021-1-3_19-6-39.png

Back