Saints Row 1 Drugs

idk why it doesnt appear the icons or the rest of the drugs, i installed ultor rising 1.7 well, then i replace the files, and put the preload file on saints row 2 main folder, idk if im doing something wrong, can someone help me?:oops:

idk why it doesnt appear the icons or the rest of the drugs, i installed ultor rising 1.7 well, then i replace the files, and put the preload file on saints row 2 main folder, idk if im doing something wrong, can someone help me?:oops:
this mod is included in ultor rising, this mod is only needed if you wish to have the drugs standalone

hi i followed your steps as in the instructions, but i can't see the drugs and drinks what should i do and which mod should i download to work

Which version of Saints Row 2 your playing? if is in Steam, you need to change the language to the original one (English)

In that case, the best idea i got is to, put both files (drugs and bitmap files) in GOTR, as soon as you build the patch, open the preload file from SR1drugs and find "p_blunt.g_peg" until "krystal.g_peg", copy those files, and add it in the preload file on your main folder of SR2 (In resume, copy and paste..)
upload_2020-3-11_19-27-33.png

In case if it doesnt work, try to edit the language on gog to the original version..

In that case, the best idea i got is to, put both files (drugs and bitmap files) in GOTR, as soon as you build the patch, open the preload file from SR1drugs and find "p_blunt.g_peg" until "krystal.g_peg", copy those files, and add it in the preload file on your main folder of SR2 (In resume, copy and paste..)
View attachment 24761

In case if it doesnt work, try to edit the language on gog to the original version..
Yeah, the preload is buggy. Especially in congruence with other mods being used as well. It's because of the hard limit in the file that won't let me add too many.

Back