Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

there is no download button for the mod where is it?
upload_2019-3-17_22-35-46.png

Since Let's pretend doesn't include all clothing types, wouldn't it be possible to make hotkeys that open the menu's for the other 2 shops? or perhaps just add the missing clothes into the store?

Last edited:
Help with what exactly?

E + RIGHT BRACKET - Increase player height"

Removes Super Speed & adds Death From Above with every jump landing.

I would like help with keeping the jumps & the super speed like they were before while having a larger character with E + RIGHT BRACKET.

Thanks for the reply

Hmm.. i don't see there`s a toggle ghost town in the sandbox. Would you kindly add it up please?

No pedestrians and cars but just city. :p
Thanks. ;)

Good Evening. So After a while of not playing Saints Row, I decided to play again. I have installed a couple of mods already. I recently came across this mod and tried to install it. So now after all the intro videos, just before the main menu I get a blue loading bar where 4 bars are full. Please could someone assist me with this matter if possible?

And then just another quick question: Are the character servers permanently down? Like I said been a while since I played. And if they are down is there a way to get characters downloaded and imported into the game still or not?

Back