Mesh importer for 3ds max

Well, the tool should work, but there's a number of things that could've gone wrong on your end. You'd have to go into more detail about what's your problem. Do you mean that your modded mesh is invisible or that the costume in question shows up as usual without the changes you made?
Either one or the other are probably of those reasons to don't be shown ingame.

Well, the tool should work, but there's a number of things that could've gone wrong on your end. You'd have to go into more detail about what's your problem. Do you mean that your modded mesh is invisible or that the costume in question shows up as usual without the changes you made?
it does not appear in the game, neither the old nor the new. it is entirely missing. honestly I give it up and stay with what I can. creation and cry.

it was hair_pigtails(not costume). I wanted to get my Saints character to perfection. I always play the game with the same character, even as it has changed the accent in Part 4. That was really weird at the beginning, hispanic woman with french accent. :)

it was hair_pigtails(not costume). I wanted to get my Saints character to perfection. I always play the game with the same character, even as it has changed the accent in Part 4. That was really weird at the beginning, hispanic woman with french accent. :)
Ah, hair and cloth modding is not really possible yet with the current tools, so that's the problem. AFAIK some people at Volition are still trying to get it to work, but since they're doing this in their spare time, the project progresses rather slowly.

it does not appear in the game, neither the old nor the new. it is entirely missing. honestly I give it up and stay with what I can. creation and cry.
Have you tried once you edited the str2file pack it again and update the asm folder correspondent to the .vpp file?

sure i updated the asm . it does not work with hair. it does not matter.maybe the next saints row will have a reasonable modding tool.

Is it possible to convert this plugin or make a new one for newer version on 3DS Max? It's not possible to get 2010-2013 version and donwloading pirate version is the worst idea.

Is it possible to convert this plugin or make a new one for newer version on 3DS Max? It's not possible to get 2010-2013 version and donwloading pirate version is the worst idea.

I searched for a way to update it but found nothing. :oops: This user is dead so, unless you have experience coding plugins for 3d max...

Seems like the circumstances today make it impossible to do it the good way, i but if you dont want to go full bad, register for a license from the newer versions, as long as money is not made with this :oops:

Back