Mesh importer for 3ds max

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by Sir Kane, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Nice work.:cool:
    Would you please let us know the mesh files you tried thus far?
    Have you been able to do the F-69 VTOL mesh and if so, would it be ok to ask for the .3ds file ?:D

Thanks.;)

2. Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to extract the full quality head meshes for NPC characters?

3. biotear

biotear Modding patch tester

would it be possible to export as well? i'm talking weapon meshes, not character.
    also is it possible you could make a blender version as just to use this, i had to get the free trial.

4. would it be any further updates to this extractor? like for extracting GLMESH_PC and CLMESH_PC files? for extracting buildings and prop meshes?

5. Im excited to announce that ... WORKS WITH BOTH SAINTS ROW GAMES under 3DS MAX 2014 x64 Version!! So Fucking Great <3

6. how do I install it ?

7. I imagine that you extract it into the plugin folder of whatever version of 3ds max you have.

xiSuckerPunchx likes this.
  8. It Depends on your OS architecture are you working on (x86=32 and x64=64) , select the plugin according your system architecture , copy the plugin into the "plugins" folder of 3ds max and it should autoload it at the startup.

Lukong1515 likes this.
  9. I could install it, thank you very much :)

xiSuckerPunchx likes this.
  10. Works fine. but there are no export function,correct?I'm sorry to say this, then the plugin does not make sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice