SR4 Hairstyles for SR3

I really wanted to have that hairstyle too, but it was a DLC item, so porting it and releasing it would had gotten me in trouble with Volition (the game company). I will see if I can get permission.

Edit: Turns out, it's okay as long as the mod does not enable DLC readily available for SR3. So Totes Kawaii has been added to the third version.

Total kawaii added?! Maybe i should port my hatsune miku mod... but, i just cant get along with the gibbed tools :(. Specially the packing part, i just dont have any idea of how they work lol. Help will be appreciated, i want to learn how they work

Oh, MLVRNT, can you create tomorow jenny's hair from SRTT DLC ganstas in space and KUNG FU BRAID from SRIV?
I'm not sure if I can get Jenny's hair. As for the Kung Fu Braid, seems to not really go with the theme of this mod. Historically, it was for men if I am correct. Maybe I'll make a custom patch with it for both genders.
Total kawaii added?! Maybe i should port my hatsune miku mod... but, i just cant get along with the gibbed tools :(. Specially the packing part, i just dont have any idea of how they work lol. Help will be appreciated, i want to learn how they work
Must shift my focus to tutorials perhaps.
Tips:
-To use Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackSTR2.exe copy paste/ drag drop folders into it.
-Make sure there is a @stream.xml in the folder you are packing, it "instructs" Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackSTR2.exe on which files to package. I recommend pulling out the item you are trying to replace, to find out what names the files uses and just replace the contents inside for packing.
-Packed files will appear in the same folder as folder you were packing, and it would have "_PACKED" in it's name. Remove that from the file name.
-str2_pc files must come with an associating asm_pc file with it found within the same vpp_pc packfile. You will need to update it.

Back