Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To correct that you'll have to open the "shaders_pc" file in the SR2 installation directory with Notepad++ and add "data\shaders\internal\cube_map_render_s.fxo_pc" (without the commas) to the top of the list of shaders then save file. After you do that the waters won't be flickering anymore. Version 4 will not carry the modified shaders_pc file.
i did just that and the water still flickers occasionally

Here's a fix, just extract it to the main SR2 install directory.

Attachments

• shaders_pc.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 488
is there a way to remove the haze grey fog in the distance...
What haze grey are you talking about? There are no Haze in version 3, it's fog. You said "grey" , let me guess, you had Overcast enabled? Overcast is suppose to be greyish as it was in SR1.

sr1 didn't have it...
Don't say SR1 don't have haze, SR1 does have haze and it will be added in the next version of this mod cause I found a way to make it work.

Here's an example of the Haze Options I've gotten from the Saints Row 1's time_of_day.xtbl file:
Code:
<Haze_Color>
                    <R>141</R>
                    <G>92</G>
                    <B>94</B>
                    </Haze_Color>
                <Haze_Height>8</Haze_Height>
                <Haze_Color_2>
                    <R>141</R>
                    <G>92</G>
                    <B>117</B>
                    </Haze_Color_2>
I just need to know how to make it show up better in game than what it's doing right now.

Last edited:
9 more days remaining til this texture pack gets it's huge major update!

Update::
Version 4 will probably be my final version since lately I've been doing other things. The final version will be placed in the Mod Releases section instead of here.

There's more than just textures tho, Saints Row 1 holds an aesthetic that Saints Row 2 left. Also don't publicly state you extracted textures from sr1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back