Gentlemen of the Row

Strange, GoTR didn't break my multiplayer games. Must be some other mod doing it. One way I know to fix this type of problem is to make sure you and your friends have the exact same mods installed in the their games. Always after building the GoTR patch on your end make sure your friends have the same files ( patch.vpp_pc, preload.tbl, and the preload_anim.tbl files) as you have before taking them out of the "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" folder. If they haven't done so you can send them a copy of your ( patch.vpp_pc, preload.tbl, and the preload_anim.tbl ) files that way everything will be compatible.

Last edited:
Strange, GoTR didn't break my multiplayer games. Must be some other mod doing it. One way I know to fix this type of problem is to make sure you and your friends have the exact same mods installed in the their games. Always after building the GoTR patch on your end make sure your friends have the same files ( patch.vpp_pc, preload.tbl, and the preload_anim.tbl files) as you have before taking them out of the "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" folder. If they haven't done so you can send them a copy of your ( patch.vpp_pc, preload.tbl, and the preload_anim.tbl ) files that way everything will be compatible.
I can still enter multiplayer, but...

oh.png

and
20171125181437_1.jpg

I don't know what that could be.

Great mod. Been playing with it for a little while now. Only issue is infrequent crashes that happen at times. I save regularly so it's not that much of an issue. Any updates coming for this anymore or is it done?

I also have a question: In Foreign Power, it's not hard to differentiate some variants, like the NRG V8's second variant being the unused Laundry Day van, but what are the 2nd Compton and second Compensator? I can't see any differences.

Last edited:
Don't forget there is a impound at the Police station where you can buy just about anything.

Another question - are there any ingame unlocks for the silenced Vice 9, Septic Gun, and Golden GDHC? Completed both Samedi, Ronin, and a multitude of activities and diversions and haven't seen them yet...are they just cheat weapons?

Another question - are there any ingame unlocks for the silenced Vice 9, Septic Gun, and Golden GDHC? Completed both Samedi, Ronin, and a multitude of activities and diversions and haven't seen them yet...are they just cheat weapons?

A lot of the new guns are available to purchase at the Weapon stores after completing the campaign. Some are unlockables though and are listed in the unlocks text file in the reference folder of the mod.

A lot of the new guns are available to purchase at the Weapon stores after completing the campaign. Some are unlockables though and are listed in the unlocks text file in the reference folder of the mod.
Ah, shit, man, I never even checked that folder. Thanks a bunch. 60 muggings for the silenced VICE 9...better get to work I guess!

Another thing, sorry for doublepost - can you drop your Red Asphalt fix in here? The one on your website leads to a dead link, and I kind of need it to continue :/

Another thing, sorry for doublepost - can you drop your Red Asphalt fix in here? The one on your website leads to a dead link, and I kind of need it to continue :/

Already integrated with GotR. If you're still having issues, then I'm not sure there's anything that can be done other than keep retrying.

Back