Additional Cheats

The Silverlink stuff is still off limits. Volition has not given the OK to do anything with Silverlink features at this point.

I found way easier method to unlock them but I can't post it. Anyway, Silverlink weapon skins are pretty lame and two of three cheats included in it are copied from SR:TT (only slow motion is pretty fun).
So you know how to make them usable, yet can't tell anyone, while pretty much everyone else is wondering how to get them to work?

So you know how to make them usable, yet can't tell anyone, while pretty much everyone else is wondering how to get them to work?
I can't because it's against the rules. Deep Silver still haven't confirmed what SilverLink is so circumventing those restrictions isn't officially allowed.

Ah. So it's not just the "if it's in the game and we find it, it's fair use" kind of thing here?
You can use whatever you find in the game as long as it doesn't unlock DLC content for people who don't own it. And SilverLink is considered as some kind of DLC at the moment (but it's still unknown what it is exactly because Deep Silver couldn't confirm this for the whole year for some reason).

im curious but,

if i have additional cheats mod installed and used non flagged cheats, and my coop non cheat partner joins will he get his achievements and autosave disabled? (if i dont use cheats in my session while he's there etc) (scenario where he doesnt have the mod installed

You can use whatever you find in the game as long as it doesn't unlock DLC content for people who don't own it. And SilverLink is considered as some kind of DLC at the moment (but it's still unknown what it is exactly because Deep Silver couldn't confirm this for the whole year for some reason).
They're about to released a new game related to the series... at this point, I doubt any more DLC will be coming to the game. If there is, then they really need to think about how they're releasing stuff. Lol.

They're about to release a new game... at this point, I doubt any more DLC will be coming to the game. If there is, then they really need to think about how they're releasing stuff. Lol.
I know it'd be quite ridiculous but those are the rules. Deep Silver must confirm whether they're going to use this content or not... I just hope they'll find some time to answer this question yet in this decade.

I know it'd be quite ridiculous but those are the rules. Deep Silver must confirm whether they're going to use this content or not... I just hope they'll find some time to answer this question yet in this decade.

It's not like we're not trying. There's just... stuff... that we can't discuss about it right now.

It's not like we're not trying. There's just... stuff... that we can't discuss about it right now.
I'm not saying that nobody's trying. I just mean, like, it's bad enough that the game isn't very well optimized, and is quite buggy, but Deep Silver would be smart to at least comment on it. Even if they just said something short, like "it's a planned feature", it'd help the community understand what's going on. They're kinda just leaving people in limbo. I've never seen a company be so quiet about a feature like this. Lol. Oh, and Fan of Saints and Idol, you guys are awesome. Just wanted to get that out there. Lol.

Back