Additional Cheats

I just picked up this game, so not sure on who's gone through what yet, but has anyone searched the save files and other game files for anything linked to silverlink?
I only found some exclusive cheats and weapon skins.

I only found some exclusive cheats and weapon skins.
Did you check all the files? There HAS to be some way. I'll start digging through the best I can later. If it's in the game, there's bound to be a way to unlock it, whether someone has to create a file with some kind of script, or if it's just a matter of a file being edited. If someone understands the game engine, they would be especially useful.

What I was thinking was maybe there's a way to create a mission or script that just simply unlocks them. (I don't know of someone has already tried that or not.) If that doesn't work, then they were probably features that were removed.

Did you check all the files? There HAS to be some way. I'll start digging through the best I can later. If it's in the game, there's bound to be a way to unlock it, whether someone has to create a file with some kind of script, or if it's just a matter of a file being edited. If someone understands the game engine, they would be especially useful.

What I was thinking was maybe there's a way to create a mission or script that just simply unlocks them. (I don't know of someone has already tried that or not.) If that doesn't work, then they were probably features that were removed.
I found way easier method to unlock them but I can't post it. Anyway, Silverlink weapon skins are pretty lame and two of three cheats included in it are copied from SR:TT (only slow motion is pretty fun).

Back