Additional Cheats

So all cheats? or just the ones added by the mod
All base cheats and those from the Executive Privilege pack. Silverlight cheats aren't included at the moment

What's this about more DLC ?
I was under the impression that sr4 is done and dusted.
Well, I've looked into some unused SilverLink strings and it looks like there was supposed to be a special award system for SilverLink accounts (like unlocking additional cheats or skins for doing something in SilverLink). The thing is, SilverLink still doesn't exist so it seems like it's something planned for the future or cancelled.

There's no more DLC coming, but we still have not received the go ahead from Volition on the Silverlink features, that I have seen.

IE:Silverlink ,those that can do something about it are probably well aware,so maybe something good in the near future.

IE:Silverlink ,those that can do something about it are probably well aware,so maybe something good in the near future.

Still trying to get approval from Munich on this to give modders open season on it. We haven't forgotten about it.

Still trying to get approval from Munich on this to give modders open season on it. We haven't forgotten about it.
I've started working on the special version of Expanded Arsenal Mod with all SilverLink weapon skins, cheats, hairstyles and other upgrades enabled. I can include this mod if there's a permission to use SilverLink content, right?

Back