Additional Cheats

I just installed Saints row 4: game of the century editiuon on steam. I'm well into the main portion of the game now, and I tried putting the
cheats.xtbl in my game dir, but nothing shows up in the cheats section. Is there a way to activate the cheats or is there something i'm missing?

EDIT: Am dumb, realized you still need to input the cheats. Thought they would automagically show up.

I just got the dlc's and its not letting me use the cheats for them. Anyone have any ideas?
If you have the Executive Order DLC, then they should already be in your cheats list. If they're not showing up, you'll probably need to verify the game cache in Steam

You're being kind of ridiculous. There have been many instances of cheats being unlocks throughout the history of videogaming. It's one thing to be upset over paid dlc cheats, and quite another to rage about this.

EDIT:
I'll be removing the slomo cheat, and everyone should consider the other silverlink ones off limits until we have an official answer.

Seems like silverlink might mean you're linked to deep silver. Might be special perks for the dev team's friends + Family?

so whatever happened to the silverlink cheats?

Back