Crystal Clear Realistic ReShade by Farid
(aka. ZINHAR)

Features:
Maintains the original look of the game
Well balanced lighting and colors
Doesn't impact performance too much
All values used in the preset are well rounded and OCD friendly
Glitch-free!

If the preset is too dark for your liking, increase the display brightness through the game settings
Special thanks to Ioxa for Clarity2.fx , Fubax for FilmicGrade.fx , and the developers of ReShade / SweetFX

SRTTR 2021-04-30 18-28-29.png
SRTTR 2021-04-30 18-28-26.png
SRTTR 2021-04-30 18-26-40.png
SRTTR 2021-04-30 18-26-59.png

SRTTR 2021-04-30 18-37-39.png
SRTTR 2021-04-30 18-37-36.png

SRTTR 2021-04-30 18-49-34.png
SRTTR 2021-04-30 18-49-37.png

Attachments

• Saints Row The Third Remastered ReShade [Public Release V1] [by ZINHAR].zip
    3 MB · Views: 4,735
when i install it does not have the same presets to look like this
Just checked! It's the right file, works fine. Did you follow my instructions in the ReadMe file? Have you used ReShade before?
If so, make sure you deleted all previous files before installing my preset. If not, I highly recommend you watch a guide on YouTube 🙂

If you still can't get it working, check if ReShade actually works in your game with the default settings. It could be an OS-Level issue preventing ReShade from working properly.

1) Install Reshade 4.9.1, select "SRTTR.exe"
2) Select DirectX 11 (10/11/12), and let it install. You don't need to choose any additional effects.
3) Close the installer
4) Go to the folder inside my ZIP file which contains the preset and additional files
5) Copy "ReShadePreset.ini" and "reshade-shaders" directly to your game's directory (where SRTTR.exe is located)
6) Launch the game, go to the graphics settings and configure them as so:
> Brightness: 50 (Recommended)
> No Sharpness
> No Grain
> No Blur
> Everything at max (Ultra)
> Set the resolution to native
> Enable full screen

Congrats. ReShade is now installed and your game looks like the screenshots. If you like, you can press the HOME key on your keyboard to modify ReShade's configuration anytime.

I'm honestly surprised how people suddenly started downloading a reshade preset I made 4 months ago out of the blue. If you got it working and liked the results, please drop a thumbs up on my post! 👀👍

1) Install Reshade 4.9.1, select "SRTTR.exe"
2) Select DirectX 11 (10/11/12), and let it install. You don't need to choose any additional effects.
3) Close the installer
4) Go to the folder inside my ZIP file which contains the preset and additional files
5) Copy "ReShadePreset.ini" and "reshade-shaders" directly to your game's directory (where SRTTR.exe is located)
6) Launch the game, go to the graphics settings and configure them as so:
> Brightness: 50 (Recommended)
> No Sharpness
> No Grain
> No Blur
> Everything at max (Ultra)
> Set the resolution to native
> Enable full screen

Congrats. ReShade is now installed and your game looks like the screenshots. If you like, you can press the HOME key on your keyboard to modify ReShade's configuration anytime.

I'm honestly surprised how people suddenly started downloading a reshade preset I made 4 months ago out of the blue. If you got it working and liked the results, please drop a thumbs up on my post! 👀👍
Looks good thank you
1630678912198.png

My Reshade keeps crashing the game on startup (renaming to d3d11 does not help). Is there a way to resolve this? Wasn't able to find anything solid on Google.

EDIT: Disregard. Don't know what happened but the renaming trick worked now.

Last edited:
Back