Worth Buying Now or Wait For a Deep Sale?

Most definitely wait for a sale. this game really isnt worth it at its current triple A price. And depending on your region you might pay a lot, I paid almost 100 CAD for this game. for that money I could've gotten an xbox 360 and mod it with all the OG srs + whatever games id want

The gameplay is ehh like a lesser, slower version of SR3. but theres a lot of customization and the city is nice, despite the lack on interiors for almost everything.

I would say wait a few months, or get a key from some mysterious void.

Reactions: PGA
It will be on Steam next year. It's already confirmed

I know that, but I was sort of wondering out loud if the negative response to this game was going to cause Deep Silver put it on Steam sooner. I would assume that they have some kind of exclusivity with Epic Games for X amount of time, but who knows how long that is.

I know that, but I was sort of wondering out loud if the negative response to this game was going to cause Deep Silver put it on Steam sooner. I would assume that they have some kind of exclusivity with Epic Games for X amount of time, but who knows how long that is.
Yea, they can't release it ealier because of the deal with Epic and the exclusivity for a year. The game has negative response but it's selling well so there's no reason to release it on Steam yet

I think anyone waiting for a sale it's their chance now, game is on sale on Epic and PS Store too.

Thanks I had no idea! Steam, PSN, and LIVE sales I see, because I am on them all the time. But I never boot up Epic Games. I am going to pick up the Platinum Edition, so I get SRTT Remastered and I always buy SR Season Passes, so that's a no brainer.

Yeah i don't like Epic either... i usually avoid it like the plague. One of my cousins who dosen't mind epic bought the game and shared his account with me. I really wanted to play this game so it will have to do until it comes on Steam.

Yeah i don't like Epic either... i usually avoid it like the plague. One of my cousins who dosen't mind epic bought the game and shared his account with me. I really wanted to play this game so it will have to do until it comes on Steam.

I definitely prefer Steam, but as long as the game runs, and I can run it from an icon from Windows, without booting up Epic, I am okay with buying it on this platform.

So I decided to pick up the Platinum Edition for the 25% off. Downloading both SR2022 and SRTT Remastered now. Honestly, I could probably have saved money waiting another 6 months for a half price sale, but I think I made my point by waiting for $25.00 off. Thanks for the advice and comments everyone!

Back