Will The New Saints Row Game Support Mods?

I'm worried for that new Saints Row game because half of the people are now really disappointed from it and might not play it at all... Because there doesn't appear to be any Saints related things at all... Volition should bring back Saints symbols, like purple clothing, the De Fleur logo Saints Row was always assigned to, Pierce, Gat, Shaundi, Cribs, etc. Peoples most likely don't want the new game because those are MISSING. Volition should change something to add least some of those so the game to be accepted...

Watch the trailer again and you'll find the saints logo. They just showed first trailer, wait for more content, more trailers, gameplays. Maybe they'll show more characters, maybe you'll see old faces, maybe they didn't want to show everything in the first trailer.
It is confirmed that there will be no old characters

Keeping my fingers crossed that modding support is possible in the Epic Games version of this game or at thee very least, any possible Steam Version in 2023. I get the rationale for the devs to take Epics cash and have the game exclusive for 12+ months on Epic Games Store.

It's just that mods and embracing them have made games SRIII and SRIV so much more enjoyable for me.

It'd be a real shame to see mods not supported for Saints Row (2022) just because a digital storefront (Epic Games Store) is still seemingly incapable of or has no interest in supporting game modding even some 3 years after it first came to market.

Mods actually save SR2 in PC for being unplayable in they basic & official patch realize.

On this case, it could fix stuff if it comes bugged. Maybe bugged as Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm torn on initial platform choice. If I could be confident in the Epic version getting the exact same mod support as the later Steam version etc then maybe I'd just get it on Epic, as I certainly don't have any particular allegiance to Steam (Steam just tends to be the version with best mod support). But I got SR2 & SR3 from GOG and had no modding issues there, so maybe the Epic version would also be fine. Otherwise, I'm kind of inclined to just get the PS5 version to start with, as early on there's never decent mods out anyway.

Back