Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

Did you seriously compare battlefield with Saints Row lmfao????????
I'm comparing the quote... Everytime someone said "Didn't liked it, don't buy it." people did that...
Also, Volition would be pretty dumb to pull something like that for a title they decided to try to resurrect.

BUT, I guess the money they needed they already got after doing the 1 year exclusivity on Epic Store. It'll fail anyway tho. IGN comparing SR1 and SR2 to GTA drove Jim Boone mad. And then he and the team decides to fuck their own reputation with this reboot.

You do know that SRTT sold better than any other in the series right? And that the people who actually care about stuff like narrative represent the tiny, but loud, minority of the fanbase?

A thing IdolNinja confirmed many, many, many times before?

1653091520304.png

You can love or hate the direction, but the fact is, they don't wanna make this an edgy, gritty gangstuh series, and an average consumer doesn't care about it. Now you can either be mad about it forever, or move on from the series. Its clear people who expect those types of games aren't Volition's target audience anymore

What happened to your other post being the last reply to me? At this point you're just showing that you're bothered for no reason. I never approached you negatively until you did that. On top of that, you're just showing how knowledgeable you are about the series by taking everything at surface value and listening to people parrot talking points. Please develop a mind of your own.
I've got better things to do rather than talking with Lickey like you,And your Bf who still kid Megafreeman keep Protect Voliton into the end... You can have fun with SRR.. but don't blame all of us if SRR fails because so many negative reaction with Oh my god Horibble voice acting and other voice that looks irritating to me...

And for
My man, if this game fails the patch falls with it. What's not clicking?
My man If the game fails they should released the patch who are you the God who can decide that ?? I saw you didn't show some respect by saying "I hope SR2 patch will not released and i can laugh at you 🤣"you disrespect Idol ninja Without you realize because That patch was his last wish and offer it to someone else.. Glad some Moderator still keep you in this forums if you saying such thing like this in other forums oh i'm sure you will get banned.. At least i can lure you to Make you say something like that finally i can see your true colour.. A kid who desperate Protect SRR and want Volition getting bankrupt so all of us will not get that sr2 patch... That looks ironic too me... So yeah I let you argue with someone else and if SR2 patch getting released i want to see your face apologies to us or still insist with your mistake you doing in this forums ??? You only dare attack me with chiko when some members left this forums because we know many members vs 2 people protect SRR you will just like little kid getting bullied by Adult people... Because i don't see in the page 1-2-3 you dare attack someone because you are nothing withoutBeyonce.. you just a little kid tougher than AJ nothing to lose when it comes to fighting online... I let you Debate with M4v3rick again... I'm just act like new member right now 😭😭😭 bye

Last edited:
My man If the game fails they should released the patch who are you the God who can decide that ??
How are they going to release something if they close the studio? Like where will they go to work on the patch, they'll sell the offices to compensate for the financial loss.
you disrespect Idol ninja Without you realize because That patch was his last wish and offer it to someone else
Mike was one of my dear friends in the fandom and believe me when I tell you, if he saw the way you're behaving and praying that the reboot flops, he would be heartbroken. He hated the fans like you more than anything. Do you actually think he'd want you to wish for his friends and coworkers at Volition to be jobless? And that he'd approve of that? You're crazier than you look then, and it just shows none of you know anything about IdolNinja except that he made a mod for Saints Row 2.
Glad some Moderator still keep you in this forums if you saying such thing like this in other forums oh i'm sure you will get banned
Lol nobody is keeping me from here, I just don't like going on forums anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At least i can lure you to Make you say something like that finally i can see your true colour
What true colors lol, I'm pretty open on my stances and am not hiding anything. Just because your sleazy ass that doesn't know me thinks he has something on me doesn't mean its true lol. Most of the people who actually know me know my stances on everything very well

Also why are you so obsessed with me in the first place? Do you seriously not enjoy this series enough by itself that you have to go online and obsess over other people in the fandom? You think I don't see you talking shit about people on the forums here all over youtube? C'mon dude, get some hobbies, try doing something productive with your life.
i want to see your face apologies to us
That'll never happen, little boy. I don't apologize to people I deem lesser than me 🥰

You do know that SRTT sold better than any other in the series right?
SRTT it's tolerable atleast. I draw the line there. Plot-wise it's dumb. Mechanics-wise. It evolved in some aspects. Specially in movement + Combat.

Two of the greatest games that I had the pleasure of playing that featured greatest character customization (and layered clothing) were Saints Row 2 and APB: Reloaded

And SRR doesn't evolve in any way? Are we just going to ignore Criminal Ventures and Side Hustles? Are we going to ignore the introduction of Flow? Perk system too? Also idk what you wanna say with your CC statement because reboot does have layered clothing and the face/body customization is more advanced than ever

And SRR doesn't evolve in any way? Are we just going to ignore Criminal Ventures and Side Hustles? Are we going to ignore the introduction of Flow? Perk system too? Also idk what you wanna say with your CC statement because reboot does have layered clothing and the face/body customization is more advanced than ever
Criminal Ventures seems to me, like a fun way of tailoring your open world gameplay experience to how you like it. If I don't want to play Mayhem, I'll not build that Venture. If I want to play Insurance Fraud, I'll build that Venture. Rather than being forced to play all the Activities in the game in order to complete City Takeover.

Flow is definitely a re-invented reference to Saints Flow (the Drink), but I do like this version more, as it will actually have an affect on gameplay.

And all the customization in that last trailer was definitely enough to convince me that this game has evolved a lot since SRIV. I was getting worried with GOH & AOM because the Customization was lacking... Severely. But with this Reboot, the Customization is back... And it is kicking ass. Not just for the Player, but for Weapons, Vehicles, Gang, & Cribs too.

Last edited:
I do not like how certain people in this community are so comfortable THREATENING others over a video game. Then get upset when they're removed from spaces that have developer communication i.e. discord or twitter. Then try to LIE and say they were removed for asking about the remaster.

On top of that, people are STILL trying to push this civil war narrative onto the community, what is this? The 1860s or something?

Honestly, I don't even understand what the hell is going on here. I come back here, and I see that people get death threats, with one fan apparently nearly committing suicide among other things.

I mean, Jesus people... I know we love this franchise and we hold fond memories of it but it's not worth the death threats and bullying.

Dunno much about the civil war narrative thing, but I do know a lot of people don't like the reboot.

EDIT: Look, it's fine if the reboot isn't your thing. You're allowed to like or dislike whatever game you want. What you're not allowed to do is to bully and harrass the devs, or gamers who do like the game. The toxic Star Wars fans more or less polarized their franchise. Let's not do it to this one, OK?

EDIT II: And just to reiterate, if this game bombs, the whole company goes down with it. That means the devs -- the people Mike (aka, IdolNinja) held near and dear to him -- are out of a job and in this economy? God help them. Saints Row would be shelved. Forever. That means the mod that IdolNinja was making to fix Saints Row 2 before he passed? Gone as well. No remasters, nothing. Nada. Gone.

We need this game to succeed. We need this company to stay afloat. Not just for the sake of the devs keeping their jobs, but for the sake of IdolNinja's memory. We need to do this for him.

Last edited:
Back